“Spanish Tortilla and Sandwich shop. ”
Review of Chorizo & Co.

Chorizo & Co.
Ranked #35 of 1,262 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Good for a quick meal. Artisanal sandwiches include the signature Chorizo. Sausage is sliced lengthwise and layer flat on an artisanal bun with Manchego cheese, Piquillo Peppers, arugula and aioli. Flavours are bold, distinct and complementary. This is a sandwich experience not to be missed. The Almond Tart is a good way to end the meal. The crust shatters under the fork, but the thick, chewy filling requires a knife. I opted for fingers and teeth. The taste is sweet and intensely almond. Perhaps the best Almond Tart I’ve tasted.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

There is a limited menu, but there are a nice selection of artisan sandwiches, light meals and salads.

I tried the Chorizo Sandwich. This sandwich was exceptional. It came with a very well spiced Chorizo Sausage, inside a grilled Portuguese bun, with a thin slice of Manchego Cheese, Red Pepper, greens and a spicy mayo based sauce.

There was lots of flavour in this sandwich and I enjoyed every bit of it. My only critique, is that the bun could have been grilled a bit longer and there was a bit too much greens and spicy mayo sauce, which made the sandwich a bit sloppy. Apart from that, this sandwich was excellent.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This little place was recommended by our hotel and I reviewed on Trip advisor beforehand too. It did not disappoint. The menu was lovely, good mix of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. The chef and one waitress were both lovely. We had Padron Peppers (x 2!) as we were all hungry, a white sausage with garlic in olive oil, Chorizo, Potatoes Bravas, Paella, bowl of mussels in white wine broth and Garlic Gambas (King Prawns). They were all cooked to perfection. My kids had churro's for puds and I could not resist the gigantic meringue which the waitress combined with a dollop of cream on my request. I would thoroughly recommend this place for a casual meal and lunch.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Excellent Spanish tapas and daily specials, as well as lunch sandwiches. The chef here is really talented, and while the decor seems more oriented to the lunch crowd, dinner is excellent, too. The food never disappoints, and they have a small but good wine, beer and spirits list.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I don't know what else to say after best soup ever. Aside from the terrific eats, the server was friendly and professional. When my husband asked her to pass his thanks along to the chef she said he was welcome to poke his head into the kitchen to thank him personally, which he did. We've been on the road for 10 days and this was the best restaurant experience in 4500 kilometers.