“Awesome burritos”
Review of Tacofino Victoria

Tacofino Victoria
Ranked #29 of 1,239 Restaurants in Victoria
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Healthy burritos that are different than traditional ones..in a great healthy way! Place is always busy but seats become available quickly.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place, but it just didn’t wow me. The burrito was ok, the staff weren’t super friendly. The prices are great, otherwise it’s a pretty standard burrito.

1  Thank Brewolig
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I tried a fish and a chicken taco and was disappointed by both. The fish was not fresh, it was on a flour tortilla and the condiments (plain mayonaise, chopped tomato and chopped cabbage) were boring. No interesting salsas were offered. The chicken was marginally better, with radish and cilantro, but overall the whole experience was dismal. It made me wonder why the place was so busy. Maybe the burritos are better? I am a taco girl myself so will never return. There are two other decent taco joints nearby, so I will go there for my fixes in the future. Oh well, live and learn.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This place is a gem in a little hole in the wall. The food is on point! It's not the coziest environment but it's perfect for take out. I'll def be back!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

This place is so dang good. Definitely the place to go and tons of people filled the little taqueria. I ordered Chrissy chicken tacos and was really happy with my food. Our orders were ready quickly, food was fresh, and everyone in my party enjoyed what they ordered. First time in Victoria and this is the place everyone suggested. Will go back.