“Awesome place for Dinner”

The Monkey Tree Pub
Ranked #424 of 1,289 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great place for a Beer and Dinner. The Service was very good. The food was incredible. We all left very full and satisfied. Would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018

They do Musical Bingo and it is a collective fun night for all. Can't go wrong with chicken strips or burgers or piazza. Person running the music bingo mingles with the customers, talks to them all and hands out cards to play the next round of music bingo. Laugh so much!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2018

A very nice pub lunch in pub atmosphere. Menu does not have much in the way of salads, but the chicken quesedia with garden salad was very good. Service was good. Not so loud that we couldn't carry on a conversation. Prices were average for these times. No charge for our coffees.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I was staying nearby and the name caught my attention. It was Monday so I took in the burger and beer special. The burger options were more than just the typical beef variety. I selected the cod burger. The Dark Matter beer was cold, the service was good as was the fish sandwich. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Beer, service and atmosphere was great. Food not so good. I ordered 2 appys (escargot and perogies). Escargot was covered in a really strong flavored cheddar cheese or something ... might as well have just eaten melted cheese because that is all I could taste, probably one of the worst I've had and that's my favorite appy. The perogies were just dried out bland perogies I could buy at walmart. There were 4 small hacked cut pieces of bacon with it. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: October 2017