“could not lie strait in bed”
Review of Polson Park Motel

Polson Park Motel
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Vernon
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We got there "last room" and a "very good price" room had a very bad smell. Rude, should never have stayed there. $120.00 was the price and the vacancy light was never turned off. I was here before about 25 years ago. I wont be back.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Darrin B

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stay here last night, taking the price into consideration I did not expect much.. However the owners/staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean beds are comfortable all in fine for a night or 2

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Brent C
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just keep away,pay little bit more and enjoy in another better place in this nice town of Vernon.
Staff is very rude,don't like pets,not enough towels,shampoo,AC doesn't work,room is stinking and very small like cell in prison.
Very sad.

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Ducca83
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Asbestos in the ceiling, mold in the walls, hair ALL OVER the bathroom, and woven into my pillows and blankets, cigarette burn wholes in everything, curtains, carpet, blankets, pillows, towels, etc. no screens on windows, not that it mattered anyways because they are painted shut! The stench of marijauna would seep into my room, while the owner and her daughters would be smoking it on the one balcony that is attatched to everybody's rooms, I sat down on my bed and I huge cloud of dust rose, u could see a 'poof' of dust everytime u took a step on the carpet, I WILL NEVER EVER step foot near that place again, judging by the owner, and others that work there, who knows what OTHER drug addicts/dealers were living on other sides of my walls, all I can say is, they kept me awake ALL NIGHT, not that I could've fallin asleep in that gross stenchfull bed, bedroom, and the building in general, after my stay at the crackhead motel, I will be calling for a health inspection, I hope u get shut down, u rude inconsiderate people, I have never been so be-littled in my life, you guys are pigs, the way you treat and talk to your guests is appauling. I DO NOT recomend staying here!

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank Julie-annReuck
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Not from vernon but had a business meeting here. I needed a place cheap to stay as I'm on a budget. I called the polson park motel and she said $69. When I arrived 10 minutes later they told me they only had a room with a kitchenette left and it would cost $100 for the night plus a $100 deposit. When i opened the door to the room i was hit with an overwhelming stench! The room was tiny and old! Only fit for a drug addict! I went back to the front desk and asked for my money back and he told me no way! The TV was small, the blankets were filled with cigarette holes and the bathroom door didn't shut! I have never had such a bad sleep! I recommend staying anywhere but here!!!! This place is a dump!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business