US$110
US$117
US$105
US$103
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$171
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$82
US$80
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$111
Predator Ridge Resort(Vernon)
US$229
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stay here last night, taking the price into consideration I did not expect much.. However the owners/staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean beds are comfortable all in fine for a night or 2

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Brent C
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Just keep away,pay little bit more and enjoy in another better place in this nice town of Vernon.
Staff is very rude,don't like pets,not enough towels,shampoo,AC doesn't work,room is stinking and very small like cell in prison.
Very sad.

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Ducca83
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Asbestos in the ceiling, mold in the walls, hair ALL OVER the bathroom, and woven into my pillows and blankets, cigarette burn wholes in everything, curtains, carpet, blankets, pillows, towels, etc. no screens on windows, not that it mattered anyways because they are painted shut! The stench of marijauna would seep into my room, while the owner and her daughters would be smoking it on the one balcony that is attatched to everybody's rooms, I sat down on my bed and I huge cloud of dust rose, u could see a 'poof' of dust everytime u took a step on the carpet, I WILL NEVER EVER step foot near that place again, judging by the owner, and others that work there, who knows what OTHER drug addicts/dealers were living on other sides of my walls, all I can say is, they kept me awake ALL NIGHT, not that I could've fallin asleep in that gross stenchfull bed, bedroom, and the building in general, after my stay at the crackhead motel, I will be calling for a health inspection, I hope u get shut down, u rude inconsiderate people, I have never been so be-littled in my life, you guys are pigs, the way you treat and talk to your guests is appauling. I DO NOT recomend staying here!

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank Julie-annReuck
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Not from vernon but had a business meeting here. I needed a place cheap to stay as I'm on a budget. I called the polson park motel and she said $69. When I arrived 10 minutes later they told me they only had a room with a kitchenette left and it would cost $100 for the night plus a $100 deposit. When i opened the door to the room i was hit with an overwhelming stench! The room was tiny and old! Only fit for a drug addict! I went back to the front desk and asked for my money back and he told me no way! The TV was small, the blankets were filled with cigarette holes and the bathroom door didn't shut! I have never had such a bad sleep! I recommend staying anywhere but here!!!! This place is a dump!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank melanied76
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I seen some reviews on this site about this place and they seemed ok so my wife and I decided to stay here. We came in and the front desk guy came to window, I asked him how much for one night and all he said was fill this out. He wanted me to just sign all the paper work before he would tell me anything. I asked him twice more and he finally told me the price. So I told him I wanted to see a room and he showed us one. It looked ok from the door so we decided to stay. Upon closer inspection of the room I found 2 long black hairs in the sink, a bathroom door with the knob facing the wrong way so it could be pushed open and you had to turn the knob to close it, a outlet that was melted to resemble Gumby and windows that were pained shut. He also needed a $50 deposit for the remote for the AC. This place was a dump, he was an [--] and I will never stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple