Sparkling Hill Resort
US$111
US$99
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$87
Great 4.5/5
Prestige Hotel Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$82
Travelocity
US$201
US$158
Very Good 4/5
Village Green Hotel(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$82
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Vernon BC(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$74
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$77
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$68
Agoda.com
Good 3.5/5
1,984 results
All reviewssparkling hillinfinity pooltea roomcold saunaspa servicesswarovski crystalssteam rooms and saunaspeakfine restaurantlake viewvalet parkingfloor to ceiling windowscouples massagespa areapeak fine restaurantcrystal fireplacespa experiencesmoked salmon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My friend and I stayed at the resort for one night and were pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. We had a beautiful lake view from our room that we were able to watch the sunset from. Loved the fact that the beds were comfortable and that there were different pillows to chose from for sleeping with. We loved the steam rooms/ saunas and fell in love with the rose petal one! Smelled so good! everything about this experience was so relaxing and we left feeling rejuvenated. We only wished that we had spent more than one night!

Room Tip: Definitely go with a lake view if you get the chance, the view is spectacular!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Thank Julie Lillian G... K
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Overall 4.5 - Really beautiful spot. The whole resort is well kept and doesn't shy away from any small touches that add to your service. (ie. bottled water in you car cupholders when brought to you by valet).

room 4 - Awesome location with amazing views. Rooms are perfect size and have great amenities. (soaker tub in-front of huge window). the only thing that bothered me is that our room was on a negative floor. meaning we went down from the main floor to our room. of course the hotel is on a hill so this makes sense, but maybe we just got the worst room because it was a Black Friday deal. One other thing that sucks about the lower level rooms is that you have to go up a floor from the lobby, then through the hotel, then down two floors just to get to your floor.

Spa - Definitely the best place to do nothing and relax. Pools are great but would have loved if the outdoor infinity pool was heated more like a hot spring vs a somewhat warm bath. (went in winter so could be different in summer). The different saunas are by far the best part. very relaxing and soothing at the same time.

restaurants - continental breakfast buffet is great. even though it is included I would have paid the $30 to eat there. I really enjoyed being able to wake up in my robe and go for breakfast.
dinner is definitely overpriced, but its really the only place around.

cons - this doesn't have anything to do with the resort but there were two large groups at the resort when we were there on family day weekend. a large bachelorette party and a big group of men on a ski weekend. While they had all the right to be at the resort they changed the relaxed atmosphere to a more party atmosphere. they weren't necessarily out of hand but the large groups added unnecessary noise and a crowd wherever they went. A lot of the guests were definitely trying to avoid them.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew O
Reviewed 14 March 2018

What a nice view from the room! We enjoyed the outside heated pool, hot-tub and tea room. In the morning we had healthy and delicious breakfast with good service.
Check-in around 4 PM could be very busy, even difficult to park the car for valet service. One lighting bulb was out and I could not use the tablet for the hotel information at the room.

Room Tip: I recommend lake view instead of mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My travels have taken me far and wide but I have never stayed in a palace as opulent as this. The Deluxe king lakeview was incredible. The crystals add to the elegance and the spa and breakfast inclusions really add to the enjoyment of the stay. We had fun cruising between the steam rooms and the saunas. A different experience that I can only compare to a 'spa theme park' I went to once in Osaka. Unfortunately, the weather socked in our last day so the view could not be enjoyed but there's still a lot to keep you busy. This is probably one of the best hotels in British Columbia, if not Canada. We drove for some skiing at Big White and found the 1.5 hour drive to be enjoyable. We were on the road again the next day and because the weather was poor, we were very glad to be driving east from here rather than from Big White. It made our driving day shorter as access to the highway was a quicker and a lot easier.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sekaitraveller
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Done spa getaways here with girlfriends twice before, but first time with my husband. Was so excited to share it with him, but checkin was hugely frustrating. We called ahead to see if we could get early check-in and were told it depends on the number of guests the night before, etc. but to arrive early. We got there at 3 p.m., stood in a line to check in, left our luggage and were advised to go eat, drink (at our cost) or enjoy the view. They would text us when our room was ready.
Around 3:50 p.m., still no text, so went back to the lobby. Huge lineup for check-in now, so we waited. And waited. And waited. I started to feel frustrated at 4:10. I mean, you are paying a lot of money for this place and expect to be checked in by check-in time at the latest. People in the lineup were getting their rooms faster than us, and we had already checked in!
So I followed another couple up to the from desk to ask what was happening. After some searching, we got keys to our rooms and went up. Beautiful room but then we had to wait for our luggage. Couldn't have a glass of champagne that we brought, change into swimsuits to go down to the spa, could not get through to the front desk to ask what was happening with our luggage, or concierge. Luggage finally came about 4:40, so we changed and tried to make a dinner reservation, which the front desk advised us to do. No answer.
Essentially, my point is, the facilities are beautiful, dinner was great, room gorgeous and clean. But the owners/managers need to ensure there are adequate staff to see that checkin times are met, reservations for dinner are able to be made, and valets bring your vehicle up in a timely manner.
Disappointing.