Dutch's Campground
Prestige Hotel Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$80
The Castle at Swan Lake(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$98
Super 8 Vernon BC(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$89
Village Green Hotel(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$87
US$82
Best Western Pacific Inn(Vernon)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$91
Agoda.com
US$247
US$276
getaroom.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016

accès to park. site not well mark site.a major road on one side and a active railroad on the other side. sites not big enough for a 24 trailer and vechile. if you have to turn around in campsite good luck. wash rooms have cob webs in corners of cubicles. poor maintenance all over.

only 15 amp service and water. what full amenities? and all for $42. won't go any where there again. too bad cold stream a nice place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wilmilne
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

The Good: I think this place is ok for an overnight stay if you are in an RV that is completely self contained and you have nowhere else to go. The beach and convenience store are only a 5 minute walk away. A creek runs through the property and you will love the friendly ducks within.

The Bad: All the buildings on this property are old and in desperate need of repairs and upgrades. The old shower facilities, in my opinion, should be completely torn down and replaced. The shower door locks are broken and the water flows out from under the door and into the street because the showers are clogged. The sink attached on the outside of this shower facility is absolutely gross. The sites are quite small with no privacy from your neighbours. Double check that your RV will fit into the sites when you book or you will have to stay in a parking lot site, near the permanent rv's. We couldn't get cable to work. There was Internet at the office/store only. The sign on the office said it was open but it was clearly closed and locked in the middle of the afternoon. Nobody was there when I needed change for the laundry machines. The mini golf course looks dilapidated and unkept with a golf cart that is half buried in the ground. The road in front of this campground is rather dangerous. It is very busy during the day and vehicles are speeding past, we almost had a near miss when trying to turn left while exiting the campground.

This campground could have been really nice if it wasn't neglected to the state it is in now. As of this review, this campground is for sale.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
11  Thank Okanagan_Peach_Pie
Reviewed 6 September 2014

We enjoyed 2 nights here at the end of July. We booked about a week in advance and had excellent help from the staff accommodating our needs. The campground is simple and quaint, we got a nice shady spot and my only complaint was the shower... but sometimes that's just a campground thing. Laundry facilities were very good.

The location is very close to the beach at Kalmalka Lake ~about 2 blocks walk~ and the beach and water there are really nice. Paddleboard and beach shops along the way.

All in all a great place so stay, but not long term IMHO.

Room Tip: The spots along the back of the campground back against a hill and have lots of shade. They are good for motorhomes.
Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank tropigirl9
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here with my kids a few years back and we really enjoyed it. Great location close to the lake. Nice creek running thru the entire camp ground. So, even though I read all these bad reviews, I thought we would come for our 3 nights based on our own past experience. Big mistake!!
The actual campsites do not get cleaned, raked after each occupant leaves. There are cig buts, bottle caps etc all over. The picnic table in our site was broken.
The washrooms need major updating, and need to be cleaned more frequently or better. My biggest complaint is the sink that the renters are to use to wash dishes!! It is full of crap like old food and leaves and who knows what. Only cold water, and there is no were to put your dishes as you wash, no counter. It's not usable.
So while I was buying some really expensive ice at the store I mentioned something to the French guy (who said he had been the manager for 2 wks). He said he would fix it later. So I asked where the renters, me, should wash their dishes right now. He cursed under his breath and walked away. I told him why I had returned here, that I ignored the reviews, but that they are all quite accurate. I said I wasn't upset, he did not need to be mad at me (the customer) but I wanted to make sure they new that for $35 a night, the bathrooms and showers better be clean and the sink for renters should be working! He just said $35 is cheap and he didn't have time to fix things!
Lesson learned!! I'm never coming back!! And if you are reading these reviews thinking it can't be that bad, well, it's not great!! I'm not talking wasps and falling branches. I'm talking good customer service and providing a clean campsite and clean working amenities!! You do not get that here!!

• Stayed: August 2014
16  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Quaint RV Park with full amenities, great service and perfect location. On a bit of a busy street but only 5 minute walk to Kalamalka Lake! Beautiful mature trees on grounds with small stream running through the middle. Great for feeding the ducks! Needs updating at main office and "mini golf" is kind of weird. Needs better cleaning of bathrooms/showers so we just used our camper!

• Stayed: August 2013