“Amazing Burger!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Splitz Grill is Whistler's only dedicated gourmet burger bar. Choose from our large selection of homemade patties then garnish with over 20 different toppings. At Splitz we are serious about burgers and offer honest homemade food in a simple laidback atmosphere.
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Best burger I've had in years! Lots of toppings, service was great & the patio was lovely. This place is a must!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Smallish, biker type burger joint.....VERY good but Canada ground beef has a different texture than I like. That being said, the burgers were great here....customized to your liking.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A tour guide recommended going here. Did not disappoint! Husband got the bison wrap with fries. I got the traditional hamburger with the Splitz sauce on the side because I didn’t know if I would like it.
It was delicious!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Very tasty burger, made to order with a choice of toppings. A little more expensive than you might expect but it’s probably worth it.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Splitz Grill had an ownership change and it is definitely reflected in the burgers. I always get the chorizo burger here but they were out of it first thing in the day and not sure when they would have more. My husband had the Splitz burger and the burger patty is definitely smaller. Onion rings are good and so are the sweet potato fries.

splitzwhistler, Owner at Splitz Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hey Janey835!

Thanks for coming by and taking the time to leave a review. You are correct, we did change hands in November last year, you might of noticed a few slight improvements to the space. As Splitz customers for over 11 years we’re very excited and honored to be steering the ship for the future :)

That said I’m sorry to hear you missed your Chorizo, that’s disappointing, But I can promise no changes have be made to weight, recipe or execution of the legendary Splitz burger, 1/3 pound always! However I will keep a firm eye on consistencies and grilling process in light of your feedback.

I read you have a great relationship with the previous owners, we look foreward to meeting you and building the same great relationship. We really appreciate your feedback, Next time you’re in, please be sure to say hi!

All the very best