“Delicious Burgers!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Splitz Grill is Whistler's only dedicated gourmet burger bar. Choose from our large selection of homemade patties then garnish with over 20 different toppings. At Splitz we are serious about burgers and offer honest homemade food in a simple laidback atmosphere.
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I was initially expecting this place to be something like a Wendy's, so I was a little surprised at the price of our meal. But it quickly became apparent that these were not your typical Fast-Food burgers. Our hamburgers were a very generous size, and they were delicious! They were juicy and flavourful. The staff were nice, and the restaurant had a casual (maybe even a little retro??) feel that makes it enjoyable. We will definitely visit again the next time we are in Whistler.

1  Thank LittleLadyG

Reviewed 9 July 2018

these are the best burgers in town!! there is no question... no one comes even close to their yummy burgers

2  Thank JorgeV0N1B0
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Best burger I've had in years! Lots of toppings, service was great & the patio was lovely. This place is a must!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Smallish, biker type burger joint.....VERY good but Canada ground beef has a different texture than I like. That being said, the burgers were great here....customized to your liking.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

A tour guide recommended going here. Did not disappoint! Husband got the bison wrap with fries. I got the traditional hamburger with the Splitz sauce on the side because I didn’t know if I would like it.
It was delicious!!