“Memorable”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rubbi m
Surrey, Canada
“Memorable”
Reviewed 15 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Our stay at this place was very comfortable, all you need is your own clothes as it is equipped with all the necessities. We enjoyed the peacefulness on the deck, the Hot tub and the coziness in front of the fireplace. I would definitely love to come back and stay here again.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Elmhurst

person found this review helpful

Cleanliness Service
Management Response
5 Jan 2013
We are extremely sorry you were disappointed. Our check in office has always got rave reviews as our house has done. We welcome children and families and I am very sorry that your daughter became ill.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing