Whistler Village Inn + Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$116
  • Pool
Nita Lake Lodge(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Pool
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$95
US$191
US$186
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$147
US$224
US$217
  • Pool
Aava Whistler Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Whistler Village Suites(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$98
  • Pool
Sundial Boutique Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$126
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Crystal Lodge Hotel(Whistler)(Great Value!)
US$93
getaroom.com
1,193 results
All reviewsqueen loftgreat locationwhistler villagekeg restauranthot tubwould stay againbit datedsofa bedcentral locationoutdoor poolfull kitchenkitchenettefireplacepowdersaunastoveski
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved it here for our family of five visiting Whistler for the first time.Location amazing, rooms big with lovely view. Staff great with tips and ideas and always smiling. Car park easy to find and plenty of spots with locker for ski gear. Hot tub great but way to hot and sadly could only stay in it for a few minutes.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jared S, General Manager at Whistler Village Inn + Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thanks so much for the really great review! We love to hear how friendly and helpful our staff is. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel was such a great little find! It’s relatively simple but has everything you need and is clean. The location could not be any better, it’s just off the main road so super easy to find, and is walking distance to everything you need - the village square (shops, bars, restaurants, rental shops) is less than a 2 min walk away, and whistler and Blackcomb slopes are about a 3-4 minute walk (whilst wearing ski boots!). There’s a grocery store, drug store and liquor store 2 mins away as well. Starbucks is about 20 seconds which is where we got breakfast each morning.
There’s parking onsite which is $20 per night and in the same building so you don’t have to walk far. Spaces are limited and I think it’s first come first served.
You get a locker key to store your ski/board gear in. We also got given a voucher for Spicy Sports to get 10% discount on rentals which was useful.
The receptionist that checked us in, and seemed to be there all the time, was SO nice! Really friendly, helped us with directions to wherever we needed, recommended restaurants etc, even helped us find a dentist when my husband needed it!
The rooms and bathrooms are a really good size, there’s plenty of space to unpack your suitcases/live out of your suitcases, dressers with drawers, space to hang clothing. There’s a hairdryer in the bathroom, not the most powerful I’ve ever used but gets the job done fine.
I would definitely choose to stay here when we go back to Whistler, so convenient and really friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MarcPortelance, General Manager at Whistler Village Inn + Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Wow, jbad11, thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Whistler.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nice place and great location. Quiet place, only disappointment was that there is not swimming pool. It is on flyer BUT. Hotel has more buildings, so to access pool you have to walk across city square to other building. Our building had only sauna ant hot tub .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marc P, General Manager at Whistler Village Inn + Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property! We're so pleased that our location and property were an overall great fit for you. Yes, we do only have one outdoor pool for the inn which has two buildings. We hope this won't be a deciding factor in you choosing to stay with us should your travels bring you back to Whistler. We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

I have stayed at your hotel for 3 yrs in a row, staying in a Superior Loft room with 2 queen beds upstairs. I called and specified this exact room, even referring to my previous bookings and was told this would be no problem. I called the hotel directly and reserved 6 months in advance of my stay. However on arrival, I was told that there are a limited number of these rooms and that one was not available for the first night of my stay. Further I was told that there is no way to guarantee availability for this room type due to 'owners' having priority. This is unfortunate as I have really enjoyed my stays in your hotel and would have happily continued to stay here in the future if you could simply guarantee me the room size & style that I requested. Since your hotel cannot make this guarantee at this time, I will be forced to find alternative accommodations for my future Whistler trips.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henry Y

We so appreciate your loyalty to our inn. Thank you, Henry! With only having four rooms with this bedding arrangement, we unfortunately cannot guarantee but always try our very best to accommodate all requests. We'd really love the opportunity of welcoming you back and hope you will consider us when your travels bring you back to Whistler.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

very convenient location, and one of the best rates available. Enjoyed a nice dinner at the Keg which is adjoined to the hotel. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. There were absolutely no issues with noise, and they allowed me to keep my rental vehicle parked for the day while I attended my meeting but had checked out that morning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business