“Lunch To Go”

Sushi to Go
Ranked #100 of 202 Restaurants in Whistler
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Tried this place for the first time. Everything was good. Chicken teriyaki, Agedashi tofu, spicy pork bowl, chicken karage.
I love beef teriyaki rolls but it’s not on the menu, asked them for it and boom they made it for me. Love that!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I use Sushi TO Go frequently.
Some people nickname it "Sushi Too SLOW"
I usually call ahead of time and pick it up which make the process seem more efficient.
Pretty good food here and most of the food here they make it right then and there and that's probably why it isn't as fast as you'd think.

It's a reasonable price I guess for inflated Whistler prices ;)

I still eat here frequently as there aren't many authentic options for Asian cuisine!
They have Japanese some Chinese inspired and Korean cuisine.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped in for sushi and got the dynamite combo with salmon, tuna, whitefish and a dynamite roll and kimchi ramen. It was all good and only around $30. The atmosphere is eclectic since its in the Whistler welcome center where people seem to hangout for wifi.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

It is a very small restaurant inside the visitor center!! But it is definitely worth it!! You can eat there as some tables are planned but most of the people take the food to go as we did. We ordered sushi, soup and rice. We all agreed that it was delicious and the portions are good in comparison with the price. The service was fast compared to the number of orders we had taken and the people from the restaurant very nice. We have saved the bame of the restaurant and the menu to come back!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Tucked away in the Whistler visitor centre along with a very small Tim Hortons coffee shop (you will see the Tim Hortons sign when you walk the village stroll). Prices are reasonable, food is fresh, quick take out & there are a few small tables for two if you want to have a seat. I always go here for sushi takeout when in Whistler.