Great place for us to spend time together. Lovely setting and really appreciated the hot tub. The beds were very comfortable and the well equipped kitchen was amazing.
This is in the Arrowhead Point complex near the Coast suites on Blackcomb. It's not really ski-in/ski-out, but it's about a 5 minute walk to the nearest run, where you can easily ski down to the Blackcomb base. Close to the shuttle stop at the Coast.
- Great value for the price. Way better than a hotel room.
- Really well furnished, fully stocked kitchen with a ton of equipment (french press, coffee grinder, drip coffee maker, electric mixer, cookies sheets, cutting boards, etc.). Has pretty much anything you need for home cooking to avoid eating out the whole time you are there.
- Very nice furnishings, recently renovated, good quality stuff.
- HEATED FLOORS. AWESOME.
- Washer and dryer in the unit.
- Private hot tub.
- Good WiFi, high speed, no trouble connecting
- Free Netflix (Canadian, which actually had more and newer movies than US Netflix)
- TVs in every room
- Thermostats in every room. Great idea.
- Quiet complex, no trouble with noise or loud parties at all.
- Responsive owner.
- 2 bathrooms, each with a full shower.
- Kid friendly place.
- Good size for 2-4 people.
- Hot tub had pine needles in it and seemed like the filter might not be working well.
- Walking to the ski hill in ski boots was no trouble for adults but our 3 year old son found it incredibly taxing and couldn't walk that far in his ski boots. Had to be carried. He whined a lot about this.
Overall, a great rental. We'll definitely try to stay here again next time we come to Whistler.