Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Fredericton Inn(Fredericton)
US$105
US$102
Hotels.com
The Colonel's IN Bed and Breakfast(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$67
City Motel(Fredericton)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelocity
All reviewsfree beerfront deskhi expressupgraded to a suiteupon checkbottled waternext morningthe general managerexcellent staybreakfast areaan upgradefree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelhot breakfastbusiness triproad tripnew brunswick
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This is my home away from home, sometimes staying here 3-4 nights a week. The hotel is very nice, the rooms are great and the staff are awesome! I really noticed how amazing the staff are this past weekend when I stayed at another HIE. I truly missed Donna’s clean and organized kitchen area! And the staff at the front desk - all of them - are so friendly here in Fredericton. Thanks for all the smiles!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Brenda P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thanks so much, Victor! We always appreciate hearing from our guests, especially regulars like you! We enjoy haviing yyou as our guest, and can't wait to share your feedback with our team (Donna in particular)!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Always super impressed with how clean and comfortable the rooms in the hotel are! Free breakfast was amazing, made better by Donna who was very helpful and always ensured we were taken care of and always had the food ready and warm. Had a wonderful time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Brenda P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thanks so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We particularly love hearing when a specific team member has made an impact with exceptionally friendly service, and can't wait to share your comments with Donna! See you again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent location, fantastic customer service. Staff is helpful and very friendly. They offer a complimentary daily soup in the lobby every evening and popcorn (February)...great touch. In room extra amenities such as water bottles, mints & soft and firm pillows. They also offer snow removal from your car if it snows, free shoe shine you can bring them to the front desk. Congratulations to the entire staff...well done.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Brenda P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm so glad our little "above and beyond" touches helped make such a great impact on your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

As a frequent traveler with food sensitivities, I normally bring my own food with me as most hotels do not provide things I can eat for breakfast, particularly free breakfast. Not so at the Holiday Inn Express! Donna in the kitchen was so kind and thoughtful: she brought out wonderful gluten free muffins so that I could check the ingredients, heated them up for me, then when she found out that I couldn't eat the turkey patties, she went out of her way to find something else for me to have - heating up a hard boiled egg in some hot water. Then there was the complimentary shoe shine at the front desk - my boots were a bit grubby after treking through snow and slush, but after the shoe shine they looked great! Everyone was so nice. The gym was good - when I went down to exercise there were 3 other people there and I still was able to use the stationary bicycle. Definitely highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank angelbearclaire
Brenda P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

I am so thrilled to read that Donna's preparedness made such a great impression during your stay! We recognize that travelling with food sensitivities can be difficult, and strive to have options for the issues we're most aware of (vegan/dairy-free diets and gluten sensitivities). Our shoe shine service is a key offering that we, as a DP Murphy Hotels location, are happy to offer for our guests. I'm glad you used this service and that it helped get you off on the right foot. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I travel for work extensively, staying in hotels across Canada several times a year. This was one of the best stays I had - even if it was just for one night. Brenda Perrin checked me in, and was very considerate to ask me my room preferences.

Lisa Langille (also an employee) kept me company during the welcome reception for IHG members. She was amazingly friendly, and I genuinely enjoyed speaking with her. She cared about our conversation, and spoke with me not because she had to, but because she wanted to. Lisa was the cherry on top of my experience at this hotel, and it's because of her, Brenda, and the other staff that I will most definitely return to this hotel the next time I'm in Fredericton for business.

I felt like I was being welcomed home the whole time, which is a wonderful feeling when you're away on business so frequently.

Thank you for an amazing job well done!

Room Tip: The bottled water in the room is free! I assumed it would be marked up like in most hotels!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you, Ian, for your kind words! Our team prides itself on a personal experience, and hearing that we made such a difference in your stay is so appreciated. We can't wait to share your review with our team -- Lisa and Lois will be thrilled that you remembered them by name (as am I!). We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!