US$141
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
US$121
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsthe pool area was lovelyglass domehot tubfree parkingsalt water poolprice pointrooms are smallan older hotelonsite restaurantrooms are clean and comfortablefantastic locationcomplimentary breakfastnight staylots of parkingcalled the front desksausagemagic mountain
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a week for business as my usual place is sold out. For any touristy visits, the location is very bad. It's not neat any place you'd want to eat.

You can still walk to the Main drag. Moncton is very walkable in good weather. I wouldn't want to do it in the winter.

If you have a car, that's great.

There is no hotel transportation from the airport, but taxis are readily available.

We had a large group staying for work and the hotel wasn't willing to step up and help out with arranging the daily transportation we needed for work. It was easy for us to take care of, but I was troubled that they didn't do "extra" considering how many of us would be staying there (8-9 people for over a week).

The breakfast that is included is pretty small. A bagel or a muffin or eggs/bacon/potatoes. Clearly the last option was the best choice. You can upgrade to something else and get a $5 discount off it instead. Service was great in the restaurant- so friendly!

The rooms have been renovated and they are decently fresh looking. They still have the original, tiny closets. The beds are comfy with plenty of pillows. The A/C was loud (sounded like someone constantly showing in the next room) but very consistent- good white noise. The rooms were also not frigid- I found the temperature perfect. The cleaning staff also kept the rooms very clean- with the wood-style flooring I could see this being great for people with breathing issues/allergies.

It was a little warm/stuffy in the hallways, but who cares? You're just passing through!

The bathrooms show signs of a simple "facelift" that wasn't done well (paint drips, tile over tile, old counters/sinks). The toiletries provided are of poor quality- bring your own!!!! I found it hard to get the hand soaps to lather. Again, these were quite clean.

Warning though- there is no elevator. Fine for me, but I did need to assist some of my older staff members with their bags as we were all on the second floor.

Would I stay there again? Sure. Not my 1st choice but certainly adequate. Particularly if I was traveling for a short period for work (2-3 days). For a whole week I'd like to stay somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

After the stunning beauty of the Cabot Trail, driving through downtown Moncton was rather jarring. The hotel is located in a somewhat depressed area of the town. The entrance is unappealing, and the hallways dark and dreary, but rooms are clean, and the bed was comfy. Receptionist was friendly, and the onsite restaurant was fine for breakfast, which was included in the price. Located within walking distance of restaurants and the main part of town. Check out Cinta Ria for dinner. Excellent Malasian food.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Got the last room without a reservation. A standard double bed, comfy, but a very stuffy room, despite the noisy air conditioner. Quite small, clean, but an old building made to look updated. Bathroom very small, no fan for taking a shower. Convenient to downtown amenities, polite clientele.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night before we continued our point of destination- Halifax.
The hotel was clean the rooms were small but clean and tidy.
They are pet friendly it charge you $35.00 for having a pet but you are NOT allowed to leave your pet in the hotel room. Which meant when we went to the restaurant located inside the hotel, we had to put our dog in our vehicle or else we would have to take turns eating at the restaurant. Not an ideal situation consideri g you have to pay a premium for having your pet stay..thankfully it was cool in the morning so we didn't feel terrible for leaving her in the vehicle for half an hour. If you're travelling with your pets, please consider this stipulation before you are stuck with having 5o take your pet with you anytime you choose to leave the room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This was a great place to stay, it looks modern and clean. We stayed here for a night during our east coast trip. It was one of the better places we stayed at. Parking lot could be a bit bigger though. They sold baked goods at the front desk, the brownies were really good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends