“S Isenor”

Econo Lodge Moncton
Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed this past weekend with our hockey team. By far the most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in. Sheets were unchanged (large urine spot, dirt and hair). Dirt and spills. Broken doors. Broken showers. Unswept floors. We had to pay upfront and they refused us a refund to check out.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacey I

Reviewed 1 December 2016

This is the worst place I've ever stayed so far. I've stayed in other Econo Lodges but this is the worst. The bed linen were dirty, like they did not change them after the last guest in the room left. There were body hair and soiled. We asked them to change the linen but there was no housekeeping at that time of the night, so the night desk man got me linen [I actually had to go to the front desk and he got them for me from there laundry]. I saw the washing machines packed full with linen, no wonder they looked so soiled; the owner saves money on all fronts. There were no soap in the rooms as they had run out [and they are running a motel] and there were summer bugs in all the rooms, we had 3 rooms for our party of 6. Terrible experience!!! Avoid this motel at all costs...

Room Tip: Don't go to this motel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Naeem N
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Booked in here for one night as just passing through. It was cold out and after a long drive I was glad to get a room after cruising Moncton. The room was very dated and I felt I was stepping back into the eighties. It was clean enough but the walls are wafer thin and the travellers around me were noisy into the early hours which was not great. I would not want to stay here in the future unless the place is totally revamped.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Stuart G
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Sign in front says renovated rooms but our room was dated and in below averagecondition, the room was not clean, staff was helpful, we often stay at 2 star budget motels but we can not recommend this site, bar and gambling machines and swimming pool on site were a bonus as was the breakfast but ask to see your room before registering.

Room Tip: Look at your room before registering
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We checked in at around 11PM Saturday night. It was probably the biggest mistake I have made. The noise from the hotel's bar was beyond any comprehension. Someone on percussion was extremely talented to make the night in my room worse than terrible. When the "witches' sabbath" was finally over, the witches made it especially loud when leaving the hub. They were laughing and screeching, causing me migraine for the rest of the night. Then when I thought it was over a new "adventure" appeared in the middle of the night. For the good 4 hours I could clearly hear the loud wacks of hammering. Boom Boom Boom with periods of 2 second silence. I can only guess what it could be. I doubt, that on the weekend there were some kind of constructions going on in the middle of the night. I blame it on the guests next door, who were extremely accurate of making rhythmical noises. If someone for some reason wants to take part in the Vampire's Interview, then welcome to Econo Lodge Moncton. You will feel it to the best of it.

Room Tip: Stay Away From This Place
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple