1,041 results
All reviews trio restaurant windjammer restaurant games room breakfast buffet heart of downtown great pool march break front desk staff central location main street business trip excellent stay hot tub moncton nb comfortable beds hopewell rocks king bed
Reviewed 16 February 2015

I recently stayed at the Delta Beausejour with my Husband. We stayed in one of the suites. The suite we stayed in was huge. There was a bedroom with a King bed, a huge living room with a pull-out couch and four chairs, and there were two bathrooms. One of which had a huge jacuzzi tub and a large walk in shower. The hotel is old, but renovated / updated and kept very clean.

I do have to comment on the service at this hotel. We were both pleasantly surprised with the hotel staff and the service that they provided. The bellhop was always chatting and willing to help in any way he could. The front desk staff were great and the cleaning staff even struck up a conversation with us in the hallways.

Another nice thing about this hotel was that they provided free bottled water. Most hotels charge for bottled water, but here, there was water in our room when we arrived, water and chocolate dropped into our room in the evening, and when we had our car brought up from Valet, they left two bottles of water in our car.

We have stayed at a few other hotels in Moncton, but this was the first time we stayed at the Delta... and it won't be the last. Next time we need to stay in Moncton... the Delta will definitely be our first choice.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Thank you very much for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased that you had a great stay with us and we are excited that we will see you again.

We read and review every piece of feedback shared with us and I can't wait to share this review with everyone as it has so much to do with how all colleagues interactions helped ensure you left with a positive memory of your stay.

Sincerely

Alex
Director of Operations

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Great service and special rates. Hotel is clean and efficient. Rooms are a good size. Liked the hot tub, pool and water slide. Also has good restaurants and other great restaurants nearby. Large parking lot which is a little icy right now. Unfortunately there was a large family in the room next door to us who had crying babies and used the corridor outside our room for many noisy conversations. The walls are a little thin..either that or these were loud guests.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2015

I had spend only one night at the hotel, but I was able to have a drink and dinner in the hotel bar
The food and atmosphere was great, you most have the seafood chowder. The best I've had.

The rooms where very nicely appointed, warm and quiet. I was on the club floor and the lodge
Was just fine.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2015 via mobile

Robbie at the front desk is excellent. We were a group with multiple rooms. She went out of her way to make sure we were all on the same floor and also helped arrange to have a special delivery to one of the rooms for a birthday. Robbie went above and beyond! It is because of employees like her that we continue to go to the Delta Beausejour. Thanks for a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2015

This is an older property that has undergone upgrades so the soft parts of the hotel like bedding and carpets etc are fine. Being an older structure, the bathrooms are tiny and the room is a bit like a bunker. I guess the market doesn't allow for a new hotel. I really struggled with the wifi which as a business traveller is critical. It was basically on and off for the whole time. I called tech support and they weren't able to resolve anything but blamed my hardware which is silly. The toilet also ran continuously which was rectified by staff on request. I didn't have time to check out any other facilities. The location is superb downtown surrounded by many bars & restaurants. If the internet had worked properly I would rate this property higher - sorry.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Muskoka21
ATDELTAHOTELS, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2015

Thank you for providing feedback in regards to your stay with us. I am excited to let you know that we have begun at 10 million dollar renovation that will see all of our public areas, restaurants, guest rooms and Conference space renovated ending first quarter of 2016.

We review all of the feedback we receive and continue to improve on what we do each day.

I do hope you can come stay with us again soon too see our updates along the way.

Sincerely