The staff while booking made sure we got a good rate and a room with enough space for the extra cot we required.
The hotel and rooms were clean, beds comfortable.
The pool is quite small (and a little chilly) regardless, the kids enjoyed swimming.
Unfortunately during our stay the hot-tub was not working.
The free breakfast is good with something for everyone.
Scrambled or hard boiled eggs, sausages, waffles and a selections of breads, muffins, cereal, fruit and yogurts, as well as coffee, teas and juices. We enjoyed it.
It can get busy at times but, if you're patient or just come back there is always space and they continuously refill the items.
Fridge & Microwave in room.
Shower pressure is decent.
Fairly good size parking lot & easy access.
Walking distance to Casino.
Close to other foods: McDonald's, Tim Horton's and Subway...
Very close to Magic Mountain, Zoo etc.
We'd stay here again. (2 Adults, 2 Kids 7&9).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn Moncton is situated in the beautiful Magnetic Hill region just a few minutes' walk away from Casino NB. If you are traveling with children, this Moncton hotel is the perfect choice for you due to its unique location, as the Magnetic Hill Zoo and the Magic Mountain water park are also located nearby and you will never struggle to come up with ideas for a fun day out with the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn - Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Quality Inn - Moncton New Brunswick