US$114
US$127
US$90
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$138
US$129
US$122
US$102
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

It was like I was bothering them when I walked in. Cats were running all over the place, at least 3, yes In among the convenience food items.
I mentioned that I found the place on the internet from fairly good reviews. He just looked at me and asked for my credit card. Hmm.
THEY WERE LUCKY THE INTERNET EXISTS BECAUSE THEY ARE OFF THE BEATEN PATH.
So, the room smelled. It had a newer bathroom that was very nice.
The beds ? You know the things you sleep on ? Kind of the whole reason you rent a room ? I swear the mattresses were from 1970. Or older. Worn out ? Beyond worn out. A disgrace. If they didn't know this, then something is wrong. This is a slum, and you're treated like one. Just disappointed. Stay away.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Oshawafarmer
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My husband, 15 month old son and I stayed here for 4 nights while visiting NB from Ontario. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. We were surprised to find that there was actually housekeeping everyday which was a nice surprise given that we didn't expect it for the price we paid. There was also a very well kept large yard outdoors surrounding the motel which was nice for my little guy to run around and burn some energy off. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this place to others.

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is not a high end place, however this is a good clean spot to stay close to magic mountain. :)
Myself and my son are here for the night and I can not complain about anything. The staff were very friendly and the check in was easy and they went out of their way to get me in early and I appreciated that greatly!

1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The owners were super friendly and accommodating! It was a perfect spot as it was close to Magic Mountain. The rates were also low! The room was nice. I saw a bad review stating they have carpets and allow pets and I was worried there would be a bad smell but there wasn't at all! All in all we will definitely stay there again :)

Reviewed 21 June 2016

A good spot to overnight near Moncton. Older, spare, but clean and tidy. The ice cream in the little store is great. Good value for the price. The bed was not new, but okay for comfort. The workmen who stayed here were loud in the parking lot at 6am while they got into their vehicles and left. I would stay here again, thought. Cheap and clean.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple