Roads to Sea Guided Tours
Review Highlights
The climax of our stay in the Maritime provinces of Canada

We had been looking forward to this trip as we wanted to experience the whole tidal range of the... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
saratsims
Poole, United Kingdom
Amazing!

A few days ago we had an amazing private tour of the Bay of Fundy, Saint Martins etc. by... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
Arynmichelle
Armonk, New York
via mobile

All reviews cape enrage anna marie hopewell rocks low tide hour tour highly recommend this tour lobster fundy area ocean floor amazing tour new brunswick sea tour highlight of our trip fundy national park maritime provinces knowledgeable guide six hours
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This is the best way to explore NB while you're here, or even if you're a resident looking for something new to do. These hosts will be able to answer all your questions and show you all the best parts of the province. Would highly recommend Emily as your host.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My sister and I were able to take this tour in June. By things out of or control we ended up being the only 2 people on the tour. It was great! Anna-marie was very knowledgeable about the area. She knew all the places and times for us to be in order to see the tides. Also, at the end she had a map of Prince Edward Island for us (that is where we were headed next) and the places we should stop and see. She did not steer us wrong!! Thanks, Anna-Marie for an awesome job!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Growing up in Ontario and spending some years in the western US, the Maritimes have always been a mystery to me. I came to Moncton for business but came a day early so I could see some sights. Best decision I ever made. Road to Sea guided tours showed me more than I could have stumbled upon in several days time on my own. We saw the low tide and high tide at several locations including the flower pots which was spectacular. In fact, we were granted special access to the park before they even opened so we got to explore the flower pots on our own with the tide out. Can you say great pictures! Tried the lobster, saw the fishermen and some amazing covered bridges. Emily is the best tour guide I have ever had. She waited on us hand and foot. Most tours don't provide water and snacks and surprises for the kids. This was amazing. 10 Stars! Seriously, as a newby to NB, this tour really opened my eyes to this area of the country in a new and wonderful way. If I was younger and not so established I think I would move here. Thanks Emily!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

So I have done quite a few tours, but this one sets itself apart from the rest because of the sights, the eats and the guide. Anna-Marie is an amazing guide. Her stories gave a touch of local to the sights we were seeing. Worth every penny and waking up early for!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

day-long trip to visit sites on the Bay of Fundy - high and low tides of highest tide in the world, extremely personalized trip by knowledgeable guide (ask for Emily!) For someone who knows did like organized tours this was one of my most incredible experiences.

Date of experience: May 2017