US$117
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$114
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
All reviewsglass showerbars and restaurantsflooramenitiesdowntownluggage
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I wish I could find more places like this when I travel outside of Moncton. We had a beautiful room, with a very comfortable bed. The staff was very friendly and willing to help us in any way. If we ever do a stay-cation again, this will be our first pick.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Yes, as others have written, it's not the most quiet of places. It's above a restaurant/bar. But, we stayed during the colder season so, we didn't hear it as bad and we kept the TV music on all night.
The room was amazing! We had a corner room with windows and the bed was built into it. A full glass shower, complimentary glasses of wine, perfect bed, cozy and romantic.
We simply went downstairs to Lion's Gate for our meal and didn't even have to go outside again for the night. For us, it was perfect and we can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank defghCC5
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is a hidden gem for sure. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever had in a hotel. Room has a great set up. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Had to print some docs etc and there was no hesitation to get that done for me.

The restaurant I enjoyed for dinner last night on a beautiful patio.

It's a few steps from downtown and across the street from Starbucks.

Great spot.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank david w
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Lovely boutique hotel with an awesome location in the city. Room has a very comfortable bed, a fridge and the bathroom floors are heated which is a nice touch. Some rooms have jacuzzi tubs! The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The only issue is the pub below has live entertainment every night until 2am and you can hear it too. If you are a light sleeper this is not for you.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dancerkr
Reviewed 23 August 2016

It's a shame. This is a really nice hotel.

The staff were friendly - despite not having anyone available on site after 11 PM (I'll get back to that). The rooms were spacious and clean.

There was only one real problem and that was the noise from the bar below. The patio was loud and they have bands playing till 2 AM. We should have known when we got into the room and saw ear plugs on the bed side tables. I joked to my partner and told her it was for my snoring. Little did I know that it was for the noise that was coming from below. Oh and the earplugs are useless, even for us on the 3rd floor.

Back to the staffing issue. This hotel does not staff the front desk after 11PM. There's no security other than a pass lock on the front door which. It doesn't really feel secure especially that you need to walk through the bar and up the stairs to get to the rooms.

Room Tip: Sleep elsewhere if you want to go to sleep before 2AM.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple