US$116
US$133
Hotels.com
US$120
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsglass showerbars and restaurantsflooramenitiesdowntownluggage
Reviewed 4 March 2017

At 10:30 my boyfriend and I checked in. The lady checking us in was very nice probably since she was off at 11pm because there is no staff on site all night because they lock the doors. They also provide a phone number to call.

The room was very nice and modern. My boyfriend thought the bed was a bit uncomfortable but that was not even the worst thing about this place. The real problem about this hotel was the noise from the bar below where they hold a live band each night from 11- 2. Conveniently the night staff from hotel leaves right before the music begins. They hotel gave complementary ear plugs on the bed side tables.

People who were at the bar below assuming they were drunk would spend time in the stair way that led to the hotel. All we could hear was the blaring noise from a below average band and drunk girls yelling in a stairwell complaining about some blonde drinking all of her wine! I did not feel safe knowing we were alone in a hotel where there was so much drinking below us.

Our stay was a horrible experience, so much so we left the hotel at 1 AM and did not stay. We drove back to Fredericton to sleep in our own bed.

The following day we call the hotel for a refund or some sort of reimbursement. The lady from the hotel gave us the number for the manager because she was not on site. We were speaking with the manager and all kept asking "how do you expect us to advertise for the noise?" I'm sorry but it is not my job to know. She then hung up on me. It was rude and completely unprofessional. They took my money for a room we did not sleep in!

I WOULD NEVER ADVISE ANYONE TO STAY HERE! IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR BAD SERVICE AND TO BE TREATED WITH SUCH DISRESPECT!

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you want to be disrespected, not sleep and listen to a below average band!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Cody G
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I spent the night here as a getaway. It was classy, tidy, and clean. The stairs were steep and lugging suitcases up wasn't fun, but that was the only drawback for us. The shower was huge, the bathroom counter spacious, the lights were bright and everything sparkled.
I would absolutely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mizzenmonkey
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I wish I could find more places like this when I travel outside of Moncton. We had a beautiful room, with a very comfortable bed. The staff was very friendly and willing to help us in any way. If we ever do a stay-cation again, this will be our first pick.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Yes, as others have written, it's not the most quiet of places. It's above a restaurant/bar. But, we stayed during the colder season so, we didn't hear it as bad and we kept the TV music on all night.
The room was amazing! We had a corner room with windows and the bed was built into it. A full glass shower, complimentary glasses of wine, perfect bed, cozy and romantic.
We simply went downstairs to Lion's Gate for our meal and didn't even have to go outside again for the night. For us, it was perfect and we can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank defghCC5
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

This is a hidden gem for sure. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever had in a hotel. Room has a great set up. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Had to print some docs etc and there was no hesitation to get that done for me.

The restaurant I enjoyed for dinner last night on a beautiful patio.

It's a few steps from downtown and across the street from Starbucks.

Great spot.