“Extraordinary burgers for pub food”

Churchill's Bar & Pub
Ranked #68 of 263 Restaurants in Saint John
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017

The CG Burger. is amazing! Big and hearty. Good selection of draft beers. Good attentive service. Booths are little small.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I went to churchills with a few friends. Everyone ordered chop chop and I ordered off the menu. It was an hour before my friends got their salad. I hadn't gotten any food yet. We didn't order appetizers so I didn't have any food to tide me over. I was starving. I had waited a little over an hour for my food. I ordered the seafood platter which is supposed to come with cajun shrimp, bacon wrapped scallops and haddock. All I got was a piece of haddock and two plain shrimp. I was too hungry by this point to say anything. My friends also had dessert. The waitress didn't ask if I wanted anything else. The price was too much for what I got. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Visited last week for lunch. Had a Kilkenny and burger special . Burger was very good, it was the CG one. Kilkenny was flat and off. very unpleasant . Service was great

Reviewed 7 January 2017

A friend and I visited church hills tonight and were very impressed! Very nice service and friendly staff. Robyn was honest in reccomending menu items to us pit of towners.
I ordered the philly cheesesteak with fries which was about a 20$ plate. It filed me just enough and was delicious! The only thing wrong was I was a bit frustrated that it was served on a board with paper. Although a very nice presentation it was a bit difficult cutting my food without getting paper on the fork to.
My friend got the 10oz steak. She kept saying how amazing it was and even after seeing her 40-50$ bill at the end she kept saying that it was still completely worth it!.
It isn't somewhere I would recommend if you are on a lower budget. But if you want good quality food and great service definitely go check them out!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

We were excited to go to Churchill with our friends, as we finally had a babysitter and were able to enjoy a night of adult conversation. Unfortunately our night out did not quite turn out as expected.

I ordered the blackened steak pasta and received a plate of noodles and steak drowned in sauce. It reminded me more of soup than a pasta dish. Not liking a dish happens, so I wasn't too fuzzed about it and I returned the dish. The waiter responded right away that he'd remove the item from our bill, but did not ask if I wanted something else. He checked on us twice and when we didn't order a new round of drinks, he promptly asked how the checks are split and brought them to the table. The pub was starting to get busy and he clearly wanted the booth we were occupying. The rushed version of our dinner was easy $150 and if we didn't spend enough money for his liking, maybe he should've told us about the specials, ask me for another food order, offer desert or try to sell us drinks rather than rushing us out.

Definitely not going back.