“bad service”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017

its not very often I will choose not to return to a place, however...

we visited with friends and the service was just indifferent, as if they did not care we were there, or cared about our experience.

food was just fair too, nothing great, but it was the lack of service that will make me hesitate to come back.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

went to Churchills for some late nights after a comedy show and got treated horrible felt like we weren't wanted ignorant server left went to Boston pizza amazing service

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This is a great restaurant to go with your partner, family or friends.
Great food. My favorite is their steak, in saying this I don't eat sea food but I'm sure their sea food is spectacular too.Service is great and atmosphereally is cozy!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had dinner here in early August 2017. There are two menus: one for Churchill's Pub, the other for Churchill Street Steak House (the two places occupy adjacent addresses. This means that there's pub fare and a selection of fancier steaks, seafood, and other meats. We made selections from the pub menu- my spouse had a salad with a chicken breast, which she found acceptable but otherwise unremarkable, I had the so-called CG burger, which is a 50/50 mixture of ground beef and sausage (hot Italian, I think) served on a cheese brioche roll. It was pretty good. The side caesar salad I had was okay, but just okay. The tap list was pretty good- I had the Moosehead 150th Anniversary Ale, which is basically a strong pale ale (i.e., an English Strong Ale), and it was surprisingly good, as was a Picaroons Yippee IPA. The highlight was the service, which was attentive and friendly. The ambiance is low light, raw wood bar. Not unattractive but not fancy either. Overall, an average food and only a fair value. I might go again, if I had the chance. Or I might not...

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Just went for drinks. Bartender not very friendly, but one of the patrons was very nice and helpful.