“Wonderful experience thanks to Jackie and Sean (and another lady maybe Beverly but sorry if I'm mistakken!).”
Review of Oppidan

Oppidan
Ranked #97 of 409 Restaurants in St. John's
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 December 2017

My sisters and I were in St. John's for a couple of days in September and the people and service at the Oppidan made our trip! The breakfast buffet was always fresh and more importantly served with a smile! Thank you Jackie and Sean for making our brief trip one of our best ever! We also ate there in the evenings and the only regret we had is that we didn't go there for my 75th birthday celebration. We did go the following evening and when we mentioned this lo and behold Jackie came out with a desert and candle for me! Thank you so much for everything you did for us and we hope to see you again soon. We trust the Newfoundland Hotel and the Oppidan realize what gems they have in you two! (I do hope I succeed in posted the pics we took!).

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We enjoyed our meals here. The food and service were good. When we were tired from traveling, this was a great spot to eat without having to go out and look for a spot to eat. I thought the buffet breakfast was a little pricey, but they had a nice selection of fresh food, both hot and cold selections. The dining room is pleasant, and has great views.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I and a companion had a nice dinner of cod tongues and pork scrunchions here -- the food was fresh and well cooked and the service was pleasant.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We were about 35 people
The dinner was good and also the wines.
the service was very helpful and kind

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Located in the Sheraton, this restaurant offers many seafood as well as regular fare. Although slightly overpriced for what you get, the food is good. The wine list is extensive but at the same time very overpriced.

1  Thank helenator18