“Pleasantly surprised with variety on menu”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #100 of 395 Restaurants in St. John's
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

This is only the 2nd time I've tried a Boston Pizza (the other was in Alberta). Pleasantly surprised with the variety of the menu. Beautiful restaurant with split bar area. Ours was booth seating. Greeted quickly. Food served hot. Very tasty. Loved the design your own pasta. Our server was Rebecca and we couldn't have asked for a better dining experience.

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

We are glad you had such a great time, Zepp12345!

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Had dinner here last night after arriving in NL. Service very good, had spicy chicken, bandeno bread, broken lasagna and chicken ceaser. All good as most BP are. My co workers and I enjoyed it

Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

We are glad to hear you all enjoyed your meal, Oilsandsgal! See you soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Boston Pizza is a reliable place for a decent pizza, beer, other pasta. If you're in a rush they can meet your needs. It's not fine dining by any means but certainly is worthwhile for a quick bite with friends before or after a movie, that sort of thing. Or when you suddenly decide to eat out and want to eat now, rather than waiting an hour or more for the main course at a more upscale restaurant.

Over the years the only glitch I've had with this place is screw-ups or delays on take-out orders. So I've become hesitant about that and prefer to eat in.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

The gluten free pizza was very good and I had no adverse reactions with my celiac disease. The service was excellent as well.

1  Thank Irene D
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you Irene! We are glad you enjoyed our gluten free pizza! :)

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We recently had food delivered to us and I must say I was not pleased with the food. We are frequent customers of boston pizza and love the food but something was definitely off with the food we had the other night. The sauce on our pasta was terrible. For both dishes. What there was of it. Definitely not enough sauce on either dish either. Well, with the taste of it it really didn;t matter. Neither of us ate it. Won't be ordering again for a while if at all.