All reviewslarge walk in showerincluding pancakesshuttle servicepool and gymmodern propertyfrozen mealsan early flightfree shuttlemini fridge and microwavegreat facilitiesrental carcheck in was a breezegood sized roomskeurig machinecommon areashot and cold itemsa great nights sleep
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express and Suites at St. John’s Airport is a great choice for those traveling to St. John’s that may not want to stay downtown. It is adjacent to the airport which is incredibly convenient for most traveling to and from St. John’s.
Upon arrival we were welcomed as Spire Elite members and upgraded to a suite. This was great because we were staying for 7 nights and the larger room was greatly appreciated. The hotel is meticulous in keeping common areas clean as well as the rooms. The breakfast was what most HIEs offer and was served promptly each morning. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful each time we had a question. We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area! Excellent job HIE St. John’s!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Our room was spacious which was great since we were travelling with our children. The free breakfast was a great option minus the less than good food. Our stay was nice minus the last day when we were checking out. At 8:45 housekeeping came knocking on the door since checkout isn’t until eleven this kind of made me feel rushed. But what really got me was that they had done the same thing to our friends the day before in the room next to us. I get that they need to clean the room for the next people but there’s no need to be knocking on the door at that hour.

1  Thank S K
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Always love staying at Holiday Inn's,you always know what your going to get.. this location is one of my favorites..the staff are friendly, always smiling and kind.Rooms are spacious and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I always like to stay at a Holiday Express cause you always know what you are getting in a hotel. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The staff and management is second to none they remember you and always make you feel like family. I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting St. John's.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

A lovely new hotel, very clean. Most efficient check-in service I've ever seen. Great location 2 minutes from the airport so convenient for our very early flight. Great service from front desk staff. Adequate breakfast. Quiet.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple