“Great!”
Review of RJ Pinoy Yum

RJ Pinoy Yum
Ranked #9 of 409 Restaurants in St. John's
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We drive by this place all the time but would not have gone except for the fact that we needed something reasonably quickly and I was tired of fast food. I’m glad we read the reviews and gave it a try! The service was very efficient. The food was great. The server was friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. We liked everything we ordered. This is a hidden gem. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank AmelieAnn2

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Was visiting St John’s for a few days, and found RJ via Tripadviser. Food was very good, reasonable price, and the server crew and owner very friendly. This is a Filipino-Asian restaurant , so a good break from the usual Chinese and Canadian / Western food.

4  Thank LloydT143
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Our friends took us here for lunch. It may not look fancy on the outside but our meal was absolutely delicious! Staff were knowledgeable about gluten-free options. I had the crispy pork with a gluten-free sauce and rice. Everything tasted fresh and had so much flavour. Next time we come back to St. John’s we will be eating here. If you enjoy Asian cuisine then you have to eat here!

2  Thank mrandmrs C
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I overhead someone talking about this restaurant and I decided to go here to check it out. I was very please with this restaurant. It was a hidden gem in the city. The food was delicious and very well priced. I have been back to this restaurant multiple times and have always had a delicious meal.

2  Thank Megan Danielle W
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I’m no expert on filipino food. However, my sister introduced me to PJ’s a couple of years ago, and I’m a huge fan. My husband and I always order takeaway usually as a big treat for ourselves. I honestly have no idea what any of the dishes are called, but we always get the #3. All of the dishes are rich with flavor and texture. And there is something magical about the potatos that are hiding in some of the dishes. PJ’s is a little pricey, but if you enjoy good food it’s totally worth it.

1  Thank Audrey B