“Great bakery and lunch spot!”

Manna European Bakery & Deli
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in St. John's
Cuisines: European, Delicatessen, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: A place to meet and eat, just a five or ten minute drive from the hustle and bustle of downtown St. John's or a short walk from the Avalon Mall, the Health Sciences Centre or Memorial University of Newfoundland. At Manna Bakery, we are seriously passionate about good food. Our European bakery and deli offers inspiring flavours and the freshest ingredients. Enjoy delicious, hand crafted baked pastries and treats, wonderful soups and sandwiches, and our chef's choices of à la carte for the day.
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Serving up delicious, fresh-baked breads, muffins, and other sweet and savoury delights, Manna Bakery has been a staple in the city centre for decades. Their sandwiches are of excellent quality, with fresh ingredients and endless options; which explains why its a little on the pricey side as far as your average lunch goes. I'll pay extra every time though Manna, you rock!

There are newer reviews for Manna European Bakery & Deli

Reviewed 10 November 2016

The people behind the counter making sandwiches were very unfriendly. I felt that I was intruding on their conversation. I was barely acknowledged

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
2  Thank MBD88
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great bread and pastry choices. Great sandwiches. Very busy at lunch time. Great chocolate truffles.

1  Thank 582Lorraine2012582
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick lunch. We had soup and sandwich each, both of us had soft drinks. The food was top notch, but I must say a tad pricey. For two soups, two sandwiches, two cans of soft drink, tallying up at 42 dollars seemed a tad pricey in my mind. All the same I will return!!

2  Thank Peter C
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Been there many times and never disappointed !!! A few times never had any pretzel bread left but I still enjoyed my lunch. Thanks and keep those fresh yummy sandwiches coming !!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant