Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and shared a bathroom with 1 other person. The rooms are quite nice and the whole house has an antique feel.
We spent a lot of our time downstairs relaxing in the living room and playing piano. There is quite the view behind the house I must say! What I love most is that guests have the house to themselves. You can use the kitchen, or use the TV room, or go into the living room or even sit outside on the veranda if you wish. We spent time doing all of these things. It was also refreshing to be able to socialize with other guests and swap vacation stories. Lastly, Zelda is a fabulous host, and a tasty and healthy breakfast is ready for you when you wake up. We were very lucky to find such a unique place last minute that was also close to where we needed to be (Wolfville for a concert).

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came for a couple of nights wanting to relax and take in some of the local winery’s and see the views we have heard so much about. This place was everything we wanted. It’s in a beautiful location with beautiful views. We sat on the front porch both mornings drinking our coffee and both evenings enjoying the sound of nature. I can’t say enough good things. And the location was perfect, so close to everything!! We brought our bikes and biked from winery to winery. Everything is just a couple of kilometres apart (sometimes uphill!!!!) Needless to say, we had a wonderful time and we hope to return!! Also, Zelda’s oatcakes in the morning are delicious!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Booked somewhat last minute but luckily Zelda had one room left.
We met the guests from two of the other rooms and made for nice
conversation at breakfast before everyone headed off to their own
adventures. Clean house, clean bath, extremely comfortable sleep.

We chose Zelda's home as our starting point to tackle a vast expanse
of the bay of .Fundy. Had I researched the area better, We'd have stayed
2 nights. Town had several restaurant selections including outdoor dining.
Directly behind downtown was park area with ultra informative displays
detailing features of Fundy tide process, wildlife and one thing you don't
expect to see.....Under the patio roof was an outside piano. In the roughly
90 minutes we checked out the area, We were surprised at how many
tourists sat down and played a song or too on the piano. May seem like
a small quirky feature, but really set a great atmosphere.

If you stay with Zelda, DO NOT pass up the wineries.
This area needs more than a one night stay and Zelda
increases the comfort of your stay with true comfort of
home. We will be back.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2017

A little further out of Wolfville then we thought but that had benefits as it was so peaceful sitting on the porch late afternoon with some bread, cheese and wine. Zelda was a great host and the buffet breakfasts were lovely. The facilities are adequate but not 5 star, and that's reflected in the price, but we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay here.

Date of stay: September 2017
4  Thank G5521YNrobb
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My hubby was here on business but I came to see Nova Scotia as I have never been here! This place is the perfect retreat for relaxing and peace and quiet!! The front porch is beautiful and you can sit and watch bicyclers ride by while you enjoy the cool breeze from the beautiful trees in front yard! My favorite place was in the living room in a comfy oversized chair looking out large windows on the wonderful scenery! I cuddled up with a good book while hubby was working and LOVED it! There is WiFi that works great but something about the place invites you to go at a slower pace and just read a good book!Zelda is a great hostess! Her muffins are so good!! You do share a bathroom with another room but it wasn't that big a problem for me. This was my first experience with a B&B so I didn't know what to expect but had a nice time the day and a half we were there! The doors not locking and such wasn't a big deal for me , maybe I'm too trusting? But it just seemed like a simpler life where you could trust your neighbor so I wasn't worried about my stuff. If you're looking for peace and quiet and a nice view, this is your spot! Zelda makes you feel very welcome and provides a nice continental breakfast for you to enjoy when you awaken in the morning!!

Date of stay: September 2017