“Seafood Platter Delicious!”
Review of Boyd's Seafood Galley (CLOSED) - CLOSED

Boyd's Seafood Galley (CLOSED)
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Worth the drive! This is an amazing sefood restaurant. I had the seafood platter. My daughter had the chicken fingers. Were delicious.

Great view sitting out on the deck. There is also indoor seating. They offer a variety of pies and ice cream if you have room for dessert.

Large portions! Yum!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

No idea were we were going just driving. saw this place listed and had great fish & Chips. View and locations is amazing. Service and staff very friendly and helpful. they told us about Cape George's light house which was amazing view. Very good experience and fun to watch the lobster boats working right in front of us.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Although it's in the middle of nowhere on Cape George, Boyd's is well worth the trip. I had the seafood chowder and my wife had the fried fish. Both were excellent! Cape George is lovely, and if you are driving through the area, be sure to stop at Boyd's for lunch or dinner if you're anywheres near Cribbon's Harbor. Boyd's is an informal eatery located in a quonset hut, so you're not going there for the ambience. But, the friendly staff and excellent food quickly make you forget that you're eating in a quonset hut (with a view of the harbor).

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Came across this place by accident and we were delighted! Food was delicious! Lobster roll was one of the best I have ever had! I appreciated that they made it without celery for me. Fish and chips were absolutely wonderful; light and crispy batter and fresh, flaky haddock. We will be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

A bit of a drive from Antigonish, but worth it. Best lobster roll of the entire trip. This fish-and-chips was also excellent, as were the views of the docks and bay. Would have been nice if we could have ordered a beer.