“Amazing food”
Review of Boyd's Seafood Galley (CLOSED) - CLOSED

Boyd's Seafood Galley (CLOSED)
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband, daughter and I enjoyed a Seafood Platter and an extra piece of fish while sitting on the patio and enjoying the beautiful view of the marina and beyond. The service was great and the food was amazing. The batter was light on everything, there was no grease anywhere and the seafood and fries were a lovely golden color.

I have heard that the current owners are selling/closing after this season. Although this was my first trip to the restaurant as I was only in the area taking my daughter to a camp at St FX, I have to believe that it will be a huge loss to the area.

Try it while it is still available!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Get to this great spot soon. It is their last season this year as the owners are selling the business. Deep fried seafood with fresh salads available. Whole Digby clams are served, not just pieces. Hurry for a last chance at wonderful seafood and breathtaking harbour views.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Worth the drive! This is an amazing sefood restaurant. I had the seafood platter. My daughter had the chicken fingers. Were delicious.

Great view sitting out on the deck. There is also indoor seating. They offer a variety of pies and ice cream if you have room for dessert.

Large portions! Yum!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

No idea were we were going just driving. saw this place listed and had great fish & Chips. View and locations is amazing. Service and staff very friendly and helpful. they told us about Cape George's light house which was amazing view. Very good experience and fun to watch the lobster boats working right in front of us.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Although it's in the middle of nowhere on Cape George, Boyd's is well worth the trip. I had the seafood chowder and my wife had the fried fish. Both were excellent! Cape George is lovely, and if you are driving through the area, be sure to stop at Boyd's for lunch or dinner if you're anywheres near Cribbon's Harbor. Boyd's is an informal eatery located in a quonset hut, so you're not going there for the ambience. But, the friendly staff and excellent food quickly make you forget that you're eating in a quonset hut (with a view of the harbor).