“No 1 Shopping Mall in Sydney ,NS.”
Review of Mayflower Mall

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mayflower Mall
Ranked #33 of 51 things to do in Sydney
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hello to all readers and to all staff @ Trip.
I visited this mall twice , with my kids, during my stay in Sydney ( 11-14 Mar). It is the biggest one in the island. There is a decent sized food court at one end.....New York Fries (NYF), Tim Horton's , Habaneros etc . There are about 5 to 6 eating joints at on e stretch with a common seating area. The stores are arranges parallel on a long street within the premises. We first had a good meal at NYF. And shopped at Clair'e Boutique . There was a sale on and my daughter could not resist. Then we moved to Urban Planet and Islands. Both were good. Sportchek and Footlocker were also good to purchase sport gear. The Sportchek is big. We finished off the afternoon with arcade games within the mall. It was fun. After a quick drink at East Side Mario's, we headed home. It was a good 4 to 5 hours. The taxi run from Kings Rd to the mall, one way cost me $15 CAD. Its a fun place to be. It is expensive. If you want TK Maxx or Matalan (UK) deals.....then turn away. I will return. With more pics next time. I should have got my camera for this. Apologies. I did take 2 pics of a Disney shop selling glass caricatures.