“Will Pass Next Time”

Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were on our way back from a weekend of camping and were starved so stopped here.The restaurant was clean and service friendly although I had ordered what I thought was a large donair.It turned out to be a very tiny donair with hard donair meat.I wanted to order something else since this wasn't filling about 6" wide.I received a menu to order something else and the waitress only returned at the end of the meal to see if I wanted something from the menu.I declined since my wife and son were already finished.This place is way overpriced.2 10" pizzas one very tiny and poorly made donair,one large salad and 3 drinks. $78.00...Felt ripped off and would avoid this place in the future.They also have a grill where you can toast bread and a few people make the mistake of putting the buttered side down on the grill.At this point the waitress will run dramatically towards the grill with tongs and pull the bread off making you feel like a fool.I saw this happen to 2 people.Although there are small signs posed,people that are hungry aren't always looking to read signs.I would approach people who are making toast before and simply point this out to them.Like I said if you want pizza I would avoid this place unless you want to pay a premium for basically poor quality food.

1  Thank David M

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I've eaten here a few times and never really been impressed. The prices definitely dont reflect the quality of the food. Just seems like things thrown together by a mediocre cook out of frozen boxes. The servers probably need a lesson or 2 in customer service.

However, the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I love the buffet. Great selection and the food comes out from the kitchen regularly so it's always fresh and hot. Avoid going toward the end though because they tend to stop bringing out new food!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

You can toast your own bread over a grill. I love putting the flavored butter on it. Nice idea when you're hungry and waiting for you meal. They also have some deals on take out. I have been here several times and enjoy the atmosphere and food. Staff are friendly, service is good.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Wonderful meals and atmosphere to have a quick meal. Staff are very friendly and they can't do enough for you. Definitely will come back for the food and atmosphere!