All reviews great hotel recommend this hotel industrial park sausage room was large breakfast was included a great stay comfortable beds mic mac mall front desk staff would definitely stay here again nova scotia hot breakfast yogurt hot tub hockey tournament lots of parking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here while on a trip to Halifax From Cb for an IWK appointment. The staff was great and the hotel was very clean. I enjoyed breakfast and the breakfast staff. One woman in particular working the kitchen area took my empty plates from the table for me, I believe this isn’t their responsibility but assume she went out of her way seeing I’m visibily very pregnant, either way it was a super nice gesture and she was a very sweet woman. I would definitely book a stay here again

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BWDManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the great review.

We are so happy you liked the extra service by our Breakfast staff. While we do expect that folks look after themselves during the breakfast buffet, we do have plenty of staff on to look after things.

Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in the King Suite - It was kind of retro, which wasn't to my tastes. That aside it was clean and quiet, and staff were wonderful. The breakfast sausages were, in my opinion, horrible and there was not an alternative breakfast meat. Over all, it was comfortable enough for my stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Good Day Marie

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

Sorry that the breakfast wasn't to your taste. We are a little concerned about your comments as our Free Hot Breakfast Buffet is one of the best in the area. All items are freshly made in our Trendz kitchen. We have breakfast sausages and ham as our two meats on the buffet. This combined with fresh scrambled eggs, beans and breakfast potatoes gives our breakfast the edge over our competitors.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I would say that the only thing that was nice about our stay was the kindness of the front desk agent that checked us in.
When we went into our room, we found hair on the pillows, sheets and the toilet seat. There was a roll of toilet paper sitting on the bathroom floor. We called the desk about the disgusting room that we were given and the lady kindly offered us a room upgrade which was an attempt to make our experience better.
But unfortunately it was not an end to the problems. In our new room, the A/C was so loud that it woke me up 3 times. It was also very out dated. After a poor sleep, we wanted to order some food. Since the restaurant was closed, we ordered pizza from another restaurant. There were menus attached to the guest directory in the room so we used this directory to see our options and prices since we didn’t have any ideas about any restaurants in the city. We thought our total was $22 according to the menu but when the food got there, we ended up paying $38! The prices in the guest directory are way off! I mentioned it to the person that checked us out but he didn’t seem like he cared much. No apology nothing at all!
Another thing, if you have carpeted floors, you as a hotel must have slippers! We dont know what is inside those carpets! We looked everywhere in the room and no sign of slippers!
The only reason for me not to give this stay the terrible rate is the kindness of the lady who checked us in! Other than that, this property is not pleasant at all!
To sum it up, our next trip to Dartmouth/Halifax, we definitely won’t be staying here!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BWDManager, Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Day Umut,

Please feel free to reach out to us at info@bestwesterndartmouth.com so we can discuss further.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

We were very satisfied with our stay. Room was large, attractive, clean. Breakfast included was good. Amenities included were fitness room, pool, lounge. Comforting to know that we can make a reservation at Best Western Plus and be happy with our decision.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWDManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Good Day dabbott52309,

Thank you for the great review.

We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel. Next time please check out the 180' waterslide, you won't be dissappointed.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I was at the hotel with three of my grandkids. They loved the pool and waterslide and the location is close to shopping and playgrounds. Room was great and the breakfast was very good with lots of options

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWDManager, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dartmouth Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for the great review. Next time please make sure you treat yourself to an amazing experience in our Trendz Restaurant for Lunch or dinner. The food and service are second to none in the area.

Thank you and see you again soon.