“Fresh, delicious meal.”

Usta Turkish & Mediterranean Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 282 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Lamb was perfectly cooked in both dishes. The lamb wrap was filling with 4 large pieces .The lentil soup was light but tasty as was the salad. Tried the complimentary Turkish tea, very nice. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the food. The owner is very congenial and showed up the traditional method of bringing tea to customers. The baklava was very good. Will definitely return with friends. The wine & beer list was sufficient with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a lovely little place. Decorated in a Turkish theme and very comfortable. Food is very tasty. My favourite is Usta chicken served with rice and salad. Good size portions and good service. Unfortunately this location is behind Finbars Irish Tavern so is not that noticeable from the road. Worth a try.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My wife and I spent evening with friends (3 other couples). First experience by 6 in the group of the USTA menu. Group tried several different appetizers (mixed Meze plates) and 6 different mains. All food was delicious and service was excellent considering the number of customers in the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The occasion was my husband's 77 birthday on a Wednesday evening. The restraunt was nearly full.and yet the service is the best I've experienced anywhere
Our son ordered the mussaka and said it was the best he'd ever had. My husband ordered the mixed kabobs. And I ordered the seething menus.....appetizers, salad, mixed kabob desert.
The appetizer plate was enough to for 2 easily, the mixed kaabab both my husband and I had to share with our son, the desert was 2 lovely baklava. All meals accompanied by salad and tea.
We will be going back

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Had an really nice lunch with my wife. We had the mixed kabob plate and everything was cooked to perfection. Nice flavours.
Had a few cold appetizers which also impressed the both of us. We will come back.