“Best Shawarma In Halifax!”

Mezza Lebanese Kitchen
Ranked #48 of 316 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Amazing chicken shawarma cooked to perfection and perfect serving sizes. I wouldn't give it anything less than five stars!

Date of visit: July 2015
Thank Ms. Cheryl C

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I have eaten at 4 Mezza locations. The menu is limited but excellent. Burnside location has excellent service and food quality, Barrington St. and Sackville are also excellent, the Halifax Shopping Centre is not at the same level, but still good. The Shawarma is the best I have ever eaten, and I've tried them in other Halifax area locations as well as other provinces and countries. The chicken meat is moist and flavourful with very little "inedible" bits like fat. The fries are excellent, fresh cut with delicious seasoning. Chicken skewers are good as well. I haven't had the donairs, but I hear they are good. I like donairs, but I can't pass up the Shawarma as a wrap or with either the greek salad or tabouli. The Hummus is smooth and tart and tasty.

If you like Shawarma you'l love Mezza.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Gave this a try for a quick meal one afternoon last week and was pleasantly surprised. It's not licensed and definitely isn't fancy. In fact, it's more cafeteria-style. But the food is great - tasty, fresh, well priced and very generously portioned. Had the mixed grill and it was a good thing I was hungry; I could barely finish it. Counter staff is friendly and the place is very clean. I'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 29 April 2015

Okay a kitchen counter with a small menu getting 5 stars from me.... let me explain. First off everything they do here they do well. The portions are huge. The value is tremendous. The friendly service just keeps adding on the wow. I have enjoyed the entire menu ( very small menu) that is middle Eastern basics. All are fresh, savoury, authentic. When you combine this with a great price, clean and modern look, good location, available parking and excellent service you get a 5 on my list. Come in and try the mixed grill.... just bring an appetite.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Not far from the main shopping area of Dartmouth Crossing. A must try if you like Lebanese food.

Not fancy dining but friendly atmosphere with great food served promptly all at a very fair price!

Eaten here many times, great for lunch, late afternoon or take home. And if there was one disappointment it would be, they are not open late.

Date of visit: October 2014