“Love Ray's!!”

Ray's Falafel Lebanese Cuisine
Ranked #56 of 281 Restaurants in Dartmouth
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My first experience with Lebanese cuisine was at Ray's when he was in Scotia Square. I worked in the mall at the time and ate at Ray's every single day! The dishes are so delicious AND affordable.
Now, close to 20 years since my first Ray's Lebanese dining experience, I still love it! And it is still one of my favourites!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I've had lunch at Ray's for many years (including when it was located in Halifax). The menu is reasonable and the food tasty. Staff are very pleasant.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Halifax's loss, is our gain. Love Rays food. He is always friendly and cheerful. Food is always hot and fresh. Great place for lunch

Reviewed 18 October 2016

What a huge plate of food, tasty and all homemade food. I found the falafel's salty but they did win awards in the past for them. Chicken was marinated in a lovely tasty mixture and the lentils and rice were plentiful and nicely seasoned. I get a take out order every time I'm runnig late. My husband wishs I I would run late more often so he could have it more often. lol

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Visited Ray at his new location in Burnside. It was a Saturday so this normally busy commercial area was a little dead. Thankfully, Ray's was still open.
There are lots of Lebanese restaurants in Halifax/Dartmouth, but Ray's been around forever.
Great selection of middle-eastern favourites at prices you can't beat. I like getting a plate with a little of everything made to order. No problem at Ray's, he'll give you a special price.
The food is healthy and delicious.