My husband and I loved our stay at the Halliburton, but I would advise potential guests to be fully aware of the nature of the hotel. It is more like an urban inn, comprising three houses. But the three are not connected. We had beautiful weather, so going from one "house" to the next for our morning coffee was not too much of a problem, but I might be writing a different review had it been stormy. Same for the stairs--there is no elevator. We were only up a short flight, but if we were on an upper floor, we could not have gotten our luggage up (no porter service either, the woman at the desk offered to help!). Noise from the street and the other guests was bothersome. That said, the room was huge and very clean. The hotel has a very relaxing and quaint atmosphere. The location was excellent. Free parking. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax