“Consistently great”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Always have a good meal here and great service. They offer a lot of Gluten Free options (try the burgers) and a specials. Kale Caesar Salad is fantastic and fries are excellent (celiacs sensitive to cross contamination beware). My wife is always jealous when I go here for lunch without her. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I tried the haddock tacos and found them very flavorful. The order provides two, whch was more then enough for me, but if you are hungry you can order additional ones for $4.00. This is the second time at this restaurant and both times I really enjoyed the food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My wife , daughter and i had a great lunch time meal. My daughter was excited as they gluten options for most of their menus items.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

On the advice of my daughter we had a super meal, with a very friendly atmosphere, Cheeseburger with a kale salad was delicious. Will come back for sure!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

A wonderful family supper , so much variety everyone was happy . Friendly service , this is a staple spot for us to eat when we are in Halifax . They do not take reservations, lunch is as good here too !