“Amazing food and service”
Review of The Auction House

The Auction House
Ranked #12 of 818 Restaurants in Halifax
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I was very lucky to eat dinner at the Auction House twice in Dec. The food was fantastic the first visit I had the steak, it was cooked to perfection. The choolate desert was amazing-On my second visit I enjoyed amazing Nachos and honey garlic chicken wings the service was incredible the desert was delious.
The restaurant manager Stephen came to the table to make sure everyone was happy with their food. I love this restaurant and will return soon.

2  Thank Elizabeth G

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Sat at the bar with some friends for some after dinner drinks. I frequent there often but this was the first time for my friends. Joe and the other bartender were super helpful and tossed out some wicked dad jokes! Stayed long enough that we had some more food. Tried the Aye Captain and Pop Dat Shrimp. I only wish the portions were bigger. I’m never disappointed when I visit and my friends were super impressed! Left full and happy!

1  Thank JustFry24
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We have been too this restaurant 3 or 4 times and were always satisfied with the service and the quality of the food. Nice atmosphere. Comfortable for small or large groups.

2  Thank Rowcliw2000
Reviewed 24 December 2017

After plenty of recommendations from family and friends my husband and I decided to come in for dinner last Thursday. They were quite busy when we arrived but we were greeted and sat right away by a handsome fellow who took our drink order. I'm not usually a beer drinker but we came during happy hour ($5 pints) and they had so many craft beers on tap to try. Our server was so helpful in helping me choose a beer he even brought over a couple samples for us to try first! We started with wings since It was their wing night (45 cents a wing!), and they were delicious, not too saucy and nice and crispy. For the main course we chose to share the lamb and the pan fried haddock, both highly recommended by our server, and they were both sooooooo good. We will definitely be coming back for the lamb next time!

1  Thank AbbyT86
Reviewed 23 December 2017

My coworkers and I head here pretty regularly and have never been disappointed! The atmosphere on Friday and Saturday nights is always great with live music, the bartenders make sure your well taken care of, and there seems to be something for everyone the menu. The new pan fried haddock and lamb shank are some of our new favorites! Thanks Auction House team!

1  Thank MC_20_Halifax