“Nice option for Mediterranean Cuisine”

Efendy Turkish & Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #5 of 818 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Albanian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Asked for a place for my family to take me for my birthday, I chose this spot. I like the Mediterranean food and had not been here before. Going between Christmas and New Years, the place was not busy, so entering a restaurant with no one eating is a bit dodgy, but all went well. Apparently they were busier than expected at Christmas, so were out of a few items on the menu, but there are lots of interesting options, and everyone found things they liked. By the end, there were three tables occupied but the one server was able to provide good service to us all. The food was good, the wine as great and service was fine. A good spot for a delicious birthday celebration.

1  Thank Art H

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The service was excellent, quick and courteous. Reasonably priced lunch time specials, very tasty ! We cannot wait to go back and check out more of the menu. The only reason I didn't give it an excellent is that I've only been here once so far.

1  Thank WaynefromMackay
Reviewed 17 December 2017

My family has eaten at this restaurant about six times over two years when visiting Halifax. Every time has provided the same outstanding experience of excellent food, reasonable prices, adequate portion sizes and excellent friendly service. We will keep coming back.

2  Thank Okanagan
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Dropped in with a group after a wine tasting and we were lucky to get seats for 8 at 630 on a Sat night
Most had the mixed plates and all enjoyed great food, service and wine

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Efendy was definitely the top restaurant on a trip that included Boston, the Maine coast and other places in Nova Scotia. First, the owner or manager was accommodating as we showed up without reservations. And the food was excellent. Linda's moussaka was very tasty, and my grilled lambs was as well. We both love Mediterranean food, and this was tops in our book. We went to Canada for seafood, but this was the best. One sign it was good is that there were many people who appeared to be Turkish or of middle eastern descent there. One large group was boisterous. I enjoyed hearing the laughter.

2  Thank Carl W