“Great Shawarma!”
Review of Mezza

Mezza
Ranked #179 of 766 Restaurants in Halifax
Reviewed 11 March 2017

One of my favorite place to eat shawarma in Halifax! I always go once during my visit. It's my favorite go to eat in the city!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The best Eastern ,Persian,middle eastern food . Consistent and very flavorful all around .lots of seating.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I make it a habit to visit this location a few times a month. I am never disappointed by the food or service. I love the fatoosh salad for light lunches and the shwarma plate for colder days. Reasonable prices for a healthy meal.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I had the best donair of my trip here. My wife also very much enjoyed her falafel plate. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

This is the third Mezza location I have visited and I was not disappointed. Large healthy portions of fabulous and fresh food. I am addicted!