All reviews northumberland strait dining room paddle boats fire pit nova scotia log cabin queen suite beautiful location free bikes adirondack chairs motel style private beach lobster benedict fish cakes family vacation games room spent nights here
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

we went to the lodge for 2 nights, to attend a family wedding. Now that I know about it we will be back!
It has everything a young couple with or without kids needs, and caters beautifully to the more seasoned who just want to appreciate the beautiful surroundings.

Food was top notch, with great seasonal seafood options and quality dishes all around.
The environment made the wedding even more successful, hands down.

Would recommend summer months so as to enjoy it even more!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Another successful visit to this lovely property. The staff are magnificent especially in the dining room. Our queen suite was lovely, clean and comfortable although the air condition was a little noisy but if that's the biggest drawback we're fine. Our evening meal was delicious, I had halibut and hubby had steak, both were excellent, so good in fact we didn't have room for dessert. If you can get a reservation at this lovely resort don't hesitate to take it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016

Amazing Lodge that was built in the 1920's and still has its amazing charm. The rooms are very nice and there's many different options. The best part of this is the view, you are sitting on the water and overlooking a few islands.

You have so many things to do on this property...pool, beach, horseshoes, other games, kids activities, bikes, boats, paddle boards and other things.

Its an amazing stop and I think you and everyone else needs to make a stop and enjoy this beautiful property.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

This location of this resort is amazing. The resort was quiet and quite big, so lots of options to hang out and enjoy the fresh air without many people around. We really enjoyed our stay at this resort.

Room Tip: Ask for a ocean view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful spot! The food is delicious and the service was Nova Scotia friendly. Our cabin is delightful.
When I booked online I thought I booked a cabin but it was just a room with 2 queen sized beds. I went to the front desk and was relieved to get a cabin. I would not recommend the rooms.
Front desk was so gracious about changing my reservation.
I forgot to bring a beach towel which is my only regret. Can't wait to walk on the beach tomorrow!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family