“If you don't like it, you don't know pizza ”
Review of Luciani's Pizza

Luciani's Pizza
Ranked #35 of 268 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Never had a bad experience here. The pizza is always delicious and exactly as ordered. Always hot. The staff are amazing.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

The staff is always very friendly and efficient, it always amazes me the volume of sales they do on a Friday or Saturday night and everything comes out perfectly. We've been ordering from here for years and have never been disappointed. All around excellent people and excellent pizza.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Fantastic pizza . Fast friendly service at a great price . Would also recommend anything on the menu . If your tired of pizza that tastes like cardboard head on over for some family homemade food

Reviewed 20 January 2016

We ordered an extra large pizza for pick up. Everything about the pizza was fine except it was very very light on the sauce .... it affected the taste and texture of the pizza. We decided that what probably happened is that the amount of sauce put on a large pizza was put on the extra large pizza. I phoned and got an huge unexpected response from my feedback .... The owner's attitude was expressed with "We've sent out 300 pizzas and no one has called in to complain about light sauce. What do you want me to do? send you out some extra sauce?" Well, it was a little late for that. Upon reflection, my intent was to let him know that everything with our order was not 100% like it's usually been and to be honest, I expected him to say "Oh sorry this has happened, I'll let the guys know and thanks for calling and letting me know your pizza experience with us was short of our usual quality." I was not fishing for free anything and my complaint was legitimate. I don't like being treated like that ..... pretty rude and defensive on his part ..... will be giving my pizza business elsewhere .... Luciani's isn't the only good pizza place in town.

1  Thank Bea H
Reviewed 1 January 2016

The thin slice pizza is the best around. The people are friendly and if delivered is piping hot and at the time they give you. A must try