“Love this place !!”

Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've dinned here numerous times and it's always been consistently good. Great little spot for either an intimate dinner or just out with the family!

2  Thank Bonofan

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I started a new job and went with co-workers. I never knew this place existed and am definitely glad i have found it now. The food was amazing, service also very good. Between everyone we tried all the daily specials and everyone loved it. It's a smaller place, holding 15-25 people total but that's what makes it. Will definitely be back .

1  Thank klein3
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This was our 5th or 6th visit to Incognito and it never disappoints. Cozy, modern atmosphere, excellent food and service. We just felt like a decent Tuesday evening meal and were more than happy with our meals. Quality food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We needed a cozy place for 6 couples to have a meal before a concert. Not my choice but I'm glad we came. We pre-ordered which saved time and we made two concert in plenty of time. It's small but does have a separate upper room if you want a private dinner. I would also recommend a reservation. Try it, you'll like it.

1  Thank Frank F
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My husband, sister, brother-in-law and I went to Incognito for my birthday dinner. I chose it because I'd heard good things.

We all selected from the prix fixe menu which had great options and was very reasonably priced. Among the four of us all apps were tried, the panko crusted crab cakes were the standout here. Other apps on this menu are caesar salad and French onion soup - both received good reviews.

For the entree course the other three enjoyed the beef tenderloin medallions in a creamy green peppercorn sauce. All of them said their meal was delicious and the beef very tender. I ordered the pan seared Atlantic salmon with orange, tarragon and chardonnay cream sauce. First I'd like to comment on the salmon, it was cooked to perfection and was like softened butter with melt in your mouth deliciousness. The only thing I missed was a little bit of salt as I felt it was just slightly under seasoned but tasty nonetheless. We capped it off with dessert, both the molten lava cake and peanut butter cheesecake (they have a daily cheesecake option) received great reviews. I enjoyed the vanilla creme brulee, it was heavenly creamy.

Three of us had wine but my husband wants me to mention their caesars. He loves caesars but they are not all created equal. He ranked Incognito's very highly.

The restaurant is small and intimate so reservations are highly recommended. Just a word of caution, it is located in a downtown building and the bathrooms are up a long flight of stairs. Therefore, it's not a great location for people who have an issue with stairs at all.

Service was on point here. Our server was friendly and engaging and joked along with us when we made silly comments.

Bottom line, I would recommend this place for an intimate dinner with family and friends or for special occasions. You won't be disappointed by the experience.

2  Thank Sylvia D