US$119
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$137
US$120
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$138
US$129
Osler House(Dundas)
US$125
US$136
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Booked this Motel, thought it was a Hotel .... NOT! It was rated 2 1/2 stars...... NOT! I compare this to other 2 star motels in Hamilton that I have stayed at. WI-FI if this is important to you, please don't stay at this Motel. WI-Fi is very very very weak. So weak that it takes 3 minutes to load a Facebook page. Not useful at all. I asked the manager to look into it, he said he would ....but the whole stay very weak wi-fi. The bathroom was cold.... on the good side... the room was warm and the bed ok.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ChesterWindsor
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I booked a one night stay while on the road via online Booking.com. The location looked like it would work for me coming in from the north, passing thru toward Niagara Falls area. It was just about impossible to find, the streets split in crazy ways in that part of town. The room was old and small and the bathroom smaller than small. I just got into the room and stayed put as the outdoor area seemed questionable. Was glad I had food in my cooler to make a meal of so I did not need to roam the neighborhood. And all of this for a price over $90. No more booking sight unseen for me.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2015

The wifi is super unstable. Smell in the room is bad, not to mention the environment outdoors. Unfortunately, I'm residing this night with my little family at the worst place I may have stayed throughout my life. Smoky filthy room .

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed 28 September 2015

I was unfortunately here for a week. Between the crack heads and hookers coming and going, I felt very uncomfortable and actually scared. Room was mediocre at best. Cops should up twice in that week. Beware!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Niff G
Reviewed 28 July 2015

Room was small but clean. The Jacuzzi was nice but we didn't figure out where the power for it was until after we used it. The bed was comfortable and clean. The motel was conveniently located and close to everything we wanted to see, everything was with in a 10 - 15 minute drive.

Stayed: July 2015