US$111
US$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$131
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$134
US$120
  • Breakfast included
US$106
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$194
Rose Arden B&B(Hamilton)
US$91
Admiral Inn Hamilton(Hamilton)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$84
Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
US$113
US$129
Osler House(Dundas)
US$126
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Room smells disgusting, walls dirty, curtains dirty, surprised the sheets were clean. A/C worked but it just helped the horrible smell move around the room. Location is convenient, however the motel needs a lot of serious work!! Very hard time falling asleep, but I guess it served its purpose.... kinda

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Would never stay here again if it wasn't for visiting this city for a concert I would have left but nothing else available. We had a smoking room however the walls were dripping with nicotine the bathroom ceiling was spotted black with mold . Surface areas clean but room needs to be power washed

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Booked this Motel, thought it was a Hotel .... NOT! It was rated 2 1/2 stars...... NOT! I compare this to other 2 star motels in Hamilton that I have stayed at. WI-FI if this is important to you, please don't stay at this Motel. WI-Fi is very very very weak. So weak that it takes 3 minutes to load a Facebook page. Not useful at all. I asked the manager to look into it, he said he would ....but the whole stay very weak wi-fi. The bathroom was cold.... on the good side... the room was warm and the bed ok.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ChesterWindsor
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I booked a one night stay while on the road via online Booking.com. The location looked like it would work for me coming in from the north, passing thru toward Niagara Falls area. It was just about impossible to find, the streets split in crazy ways in that part of town. The room was old and small and the bathroom smaller than small. I just got into the room and stayed put as the outdoor area seemed questionable. Was glad I had food in my cooler to make a meal of so I did not need to roam the neighborhood. And all of this for a price over $90. No more booking sight unseen for me.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2015

The wifi is super unstable. Smell in the room is bad, not to mention the environment outdoors. Unfortunately, I'm residing this night with my little family at the worst place I may have stayed throughout my life. Smoky filthy room .

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends