US$135
US$128
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$137
Osler House(Dundas)
US$149
Visitors Inn(Hamilton)
US$130
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The worst hotel experience of my life. Carpet inexplicably moist and dank. Peeling paint on walls.bathtub chipped and dirty. Stench of cigarettes in a room that the manager said was a non-smoking room. A bird or squirrel was nesting in the air conditioner box: its scratchings could be heard all night. The light of day revealed what appeared to be feces smeared on the bathroom door. Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bellocpark
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Booked this place last minute as it was the closest available place to where our Christmas party was in Ancaster. I should have paid the extra few bucks in a cab and went somewhere else. The place stinks, our non smoking room smelled like smoke that was trying to be masked by bleach. I think that someone must go in with a spray bottle of bleach and water before anyone enters to try and make it smell clean . I don't even know if I was even cleaner after getting out of the shower. I now wish I inspected the bed after reading the bed bug comments.. But we were in too much of a rush and got back late. Luckily, we didn't have to spend long in the room.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The non-smoking room reeked of smoke. There were cigarette butts in the stove under the burners. The mini fridge was moldy and reeked. The curtains had stuff encrusted on them. The tub tiles had black mold in the grout. There was green silly string all over the ceiling and the walls (srsly.) The walls, doors, doorknobs were grungy. The smoke alarm has been removed. The curtains don't meet in the middle, so I wasn't sure I wanted to get undressed with the light on.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Cheri P
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I am lucky that I found a bed bug in the comforter before actually falling asleep. I killed it and got my refund. Also killed a roach in the evening. Worst motel that I have ever been to. Terrible place. Come if you enjoy killing bugs and roaches.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sohaib A
Reviewed 12 September 2016

If putting a zero was an option I'd rate it as such ! Room smelled,walls were chipped and dirty. no hairdryer or coffee machine which I was assume are pretty standard on a room these days. curtains barely covered the window for privacy! AC and sheets were clean are the only plus points . would never,never in a million years recommend staying here ! terrible place should be called "Bates Motel " .

Room Tip: Don't go here is the only tip that comes to mind !
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends