“Fantastic ”
Review of Hambrgr

Hambrgr
Ranked #6 of 1,363 Restaurants in Hamilton
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great visit from start to finish. We received a warm welcome and were seated quickly. There is a very nice selection of gourmet burgers on the menu, along with some great craft beers. The staff are very friendly and provided great service throughout our visit.

To summarize our experience... great service and delicious food. I highly recommend the bag of donuts for dessert.

I would definitely return!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

By far the best burger I have ever had! The Blend of flavours are amazing.
If we did not live in the east coast we would be back on a regular basis!
Thank you for your great food and of course your great service!!!
Also try the Duck Wings!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I did a day date at Hambrgr and we were impressed with the food and the service. Although it’s a very tiny restaurant we did feel comfortable and only had to wait a couple of minutes for seats. Speaking of the seats they are very small and I wasn’t a big fan of sitting up high but that definitely wouldn’t stop me from going back. There are a ton of options on the menu and the burgers were great. I like the atmosphere and would recommend Hambrgr to anyone looking for a different experience in Hamilton.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

It’s waffle burger, duck drum sticks are very special and tastes are good! Small place but I am so happy to havesuch a great food place on my neighborhood! Definitely I will always come back for the burger!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I went to McMaster for a continuing education course. Amongst the thorns, there is the rose of King William Street. I had heard the food here was good but that is an understatement. It was fabulous!
Great service too just a bit slow