US$198
Green Acres Inn(Kingston)
US$160
US$114
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights. We had stayed here before many years ago and had found it okay.
The room was half cleaned. The mini fridge was very dirty and the detail clean was not good. Dirt and dust on baseboards, ledges and floors around toilet. Windows were dirty and mirror was dirty and dusty.
Bedding was clean and fresh and very soft and comfortable.
Owner was very friendly.
Outdoor space is very well kept.
On our second night I was drifting off to sleep when I felt a very sharp bite on my chest. I jumped up lifted the sheet to see a very large earwig scurrying away. We hunted it down and killed it. I had a very hard time going back to sleep and left first thing. I spoke to the owner and she apologized. She assured me she would have the room checked and take care of any bugs.
I will not be staying here again unfortunately.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
KME1488, Manager at Kingston Motel East, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Good Morning

Thank you for taking time to send us a Review. At Kingston Motel East we are going thru some renovations at this time and doing our best to ensure that the rooms are taken care of. I appologize about the unfortunate experience with the earwig. As this Motel is on
a main floor with access to the outside it is hard to control the bugs from entering our rooms. We have looked into seeing it there is some kind of way we can control this from happening.

Debra

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We normally inspect a room on check in before paying. However this room was booked by a friend and I paid at check in. The first room was "smoky", although the owner claimed the smell was from new carpet. The second room did not smell as bad, but had we inspected it first, we would have gone to another hotel/motel.

There was construction dust in the bathroom cabinet and on the floor. Sheets were clean, but some worn areas.

Upon checking out, advised the front desk that the room needed a good cleaning. Was told the "new owners" are renovating. Hopefully it will improve. ???

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017

The location was great - but no one came to provide new bathroom towels or make the bed in the morning - even though you requested maid services per door handle.

Towels were not nice to use either.

The shower water pressure was not great.

Check in service took quite a while - even though pre-booked!

Staff were okay - not necessarily friendly.

Room Tip: look elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed 18 October 2016

My wife and I were in Kingston for 3 day for a break from our routine and stayed at the Kingston Motel East. Kingston is a lovely city, full of Canadian history and interesting things to do. We did the 1,000 Islands Dinner Cruise and loved it. Eating lunch in a pub that usd to be Sir John A's law office was cool. The motel is not the Taj Mahal. However, it did nog cost what the Taj Mahal would cost. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The bed was comfortable, the A/C and internet worked fine and it was within a 7 minute drive to downtown Kingston. There were plenty of restaurants nearby if you do not want to eat in downtown Kingston. If your purpose is to experience Kingston, and are looking for a hotel that is there to provide a jumping off point for the city, it fits the bill just fine.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

It was perfect for our one-night stay in Kingston - close to amenities - easy to find. Very friendly welcome. It is older but clean. My husband and I were pleased. We had 2 queen size beds - comfortable sleep. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family